Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn

Yeah one person can get there in 7 weeks lol but put this into context, if one clan is going to get all 40 active offhands to t8 in 7 weeks i will be extremely impressed (then you still need to get all 40 on at the exact same time) the time each individual offhand takes is irreverent its how fast you can get 40 of them and have them all online at once.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Yeah one person can get there in 7 weeks lol but put this into context, if one clan is going to get all 40 active offhands to t8 in 7 weeks i will be extremely impressed (then you still need to get all 40 on at the exact same time) the time each individual offhand takes is irreverent its how fast you can get 40 of them and have them all online at once.
I think Epona will have more than 40 t8 offhands by week 8-9, most of the 50+ who show up to bt have edl oh.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

+1
I think Epona will have more than 40 t8 offhands by week 8-9, most of the 50+ who show up to bt have edl oh.
Like I have said in every post I have made on this topic, you can NEVER judge the whole game by any one server, each is completely different. So why are you judging how OTM should shape the game off of the stats of only one server when at least 4 others have posted completely different findings in this thread alone, and in others pretty much every server has said otherwise.
Since epona is the only server like it they have a higher than usuall player count, as everyone who likes that play style is on one server. The rest of the servers have players who like that play style spread out amongst all the servers, and thus slightly lower player count and a little higher of a turnover.

You can say epona this and epona that, but none of it means anything outside of your subforum, it isn’t constructively helping the thread or the topic at large.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Like I have said in every post I have made on this topic, you can NEVER judge the whole game by any one server, each is completely different.
Never said you can?
So why are you judging how OTM should shape the game off of the stats of only one server when at least 4 others have posted completely different findings in this thread alone, and in others pretty much every server has said otherwise.
I wasn't I was giving krummy a reason to be impressed, read his post again :lol:
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Like I have said in every post I have made on this topic, you can NEVER judge the whole game by any one server, each is completely different.
Never said you can?
So why are you judging how OTM should shape the game off of the stats of only one server when at least 4 others have posted completely different findings in this thread alone, and in others pretty much every server has said otherwise.
I wasn't I was giving krummy a reason to be impressed, read his post again :lol:
Krummy’s post was about how it’s an unrealistic expectation, then you turn around and post that one server is on track to come close to meeting it.
If only one server is coming close to the total picture needed that would signal that a larger change to the design and mechanics is necessary.

I don’t see how your post nor his could be read in any other way.

The raid may be possible for a single server, and maybe all servers in a year, but that doesn’t mean it’s a good or even decent design. It’s a simple point and shoot dps race... I was really hoping that when we (most of beta participants wanted one because of how easy it was originally, any clan could have killed it. Well any with the druids and tanks :lol: :/ ) asked for a buff, that OTM would add in features like those seen in the faction bosses.

I’m didsapointed that all they did was make it have a hard rage reset and made it so you had to kill the adds and so that the adds heal the boss.

So whether it’s 40 or 60 none of that matters, the bigger picture of this thread is that the boss is designed bassed off of a misjudgement of player base size and as a result it’s only possible for one server due to it being the only server of its kind (and as a result everyone who would want a server like that is on one server boosting player quantity).

This discussion isn’t about what one server or one clan can do or can’t do, but rather it’s about the boss in general and what is a fair expectation for a clan or server in general. If we can’t keep the discussion on a generic basis than it won’t accomplish anything other than providing a medium for boasting who did what. If you want that I’ll ask smelly to start posting each time they kill he faction bosses :lol:

DISCLAIMER:
When I say “you” I am referring to whoever is reading, not just you chaotic :p
Quoted you because your the most recent eponian to discuss BT this way but really it’s a more global attitude than any one person. Sorry if this made you feel less special :p
Bob The God

since when is one overpopulated server a representation of the entire game

Also I said one clan not one server hehe so when a single one of eponas numerous clans gets 40 active t8 offhands I will indeed be impressed
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Never said you can?
Do u just search for reasons to stir up stuff in every topic? Stop being the spokesman of every server or against every server. Really just stop. Speak for ur own server and clan and dont constantly add the stings u do in every comment of urs on other clans and servers.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Never said you can?
Do u just search for reasons to stir up stuff in every topic? Stop being the spokesman of every server or against every server. Really just stop. Speak for ur own server and clan and dont constantly add the stings u do in every comment of urs on other clans and servers.
Never said I was speaking on behalf of every server, I’m saying that saying because one server can do C is not a reason to justify any mechanic or design. There are multiple servers and hundreds of players out there, and for any one person to think that because they can do something on one server is reason to make an argument for a whole game mechanic to either stay the same or change, is ridiculous.
Of course I can’t speak for anyone but myself, and I can only speak for situations of which I am personally familiar with, that much goes without saying. But this concession doesn’t forbid me from thinking big picture of including multiple servers in a synopsis or a hypothetical to create a picture for discussing game mechanics. In this case multiple servers, I’d argue overwhelmingly the vast majority of servers, have put forth data and information that argues that even if everyone had the new offhands it wouldn’t change anything. I’m not sure why you would put forth the position that I don’t have the ground to make that claim. I have personal knowledge of two servers, talk in depth with those on another, and I have read the reports from countless others. Why is this not enough information to say that it is inappropriate for a boss to be designed for more than 30 players with edl offhands (as these are what determines how many T8 offhands there can be, much more so than “patience”).

If you think I have overstepped what I can claim give me a reason for it and I’ll listen to it, but don’t just say that I’m arguing for things that are beyond he scope I have authority to discuss off of a simple baseless claim that I shouldn’t do X because I just shouldn’t. If I were to change my mind on an issue just because someone has a contrary opinion I’d be a mindless naive monkey. I’ll gladly respect your argument if you can give me reasons however, I think I have demonstrated that restraint quite well over the years...

So let me summarize, if you don’t mind :P
My argument is not against any one server, but rather it’s a criticism against the boss design that I hope OTM can take constructively to redesign it for a better expierence for us all. The heat of this discussion seems to be over the “we should just be patient” claim that was made and the subsequent response. I don’t get what the anger is over this discussion...
Bob The God