Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Post all of your attempts at Bloodthorn

I mean they buffed him like crazy I thought everyone agreed there’s no strat anymore
:lol:
Just to clarify, as previously stated by Muldar, design didn't "buff like crazy".
He was reworked to fit the original design.
First change was a the hard enrage fix, second was to stop the resetting exploit.

In fact there was a change that hinders the boss included in this to balance the encounter, this may have not been spotted yet.

If you're simply killing everything in sight, and believe there is no strategy then... you're going to have a bad time.

(The offhand will also help with survivability)
Member of OTM's QA Team
`(●●)´R3333337

I mean they buffed him like crazy I thought everyone agreed there’s no strat anymore
Just to clarify, as previously stated by Muldar, design didn't "buff like crazy".
First change was a the hard enrage fix, second was to stop the resetting exploit.

In fact there was a change that hinders the boss included in this to balance the encounter, this may have not been spotted yet.

If you're simply killing everything in sight, and believe there is no strategy then... you're going to have a bad time.
Come on a non-OP toon and help us find it out. Make ur own lvl 220 end-gamer with reasonable gear and resources and join any server and see how well u do.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Would you mind explaining how resetting a root is exploitation? Resetting adds I used on lots of other bosses and has never once been an issue.

Roots were also reset during beta while OTM staff were online and participating in the raid. If it was seen as an exploit then why was it not changed before live release. Imo I think it was just a way to buff the BT raid to stop epona killing it so early on
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

So according to this the killing on sight which epona has found the only way to actively take the raid. Is wrong ?

Could OTM share their strategy then?

Honestly, what could the “strategy”possibly be.the roots heal bt..you can’t reset the roots anymore..is the strategy throw snowballs?? Or the pumpkin bombs??its just a numbers game. Otm, even you guys know you messed up with this boss. I respect the new area but 60+ raids to get kill is just dumb.

Anyways: Epona got 4?? Gj! 6 more posts ;) :D :lol:
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

Every mob in the raid heals BT including himself I believe... what can u do? Bash every single add? Wont work cus I believe BT takes it from them and not vice versa. Freeze them eternally? Prob not work either.

Maybe OTM has a strategy in mind but I'll be blunt and an A-hole and be first to say it. Im 100% confident this strategy will be an utter failure.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Would you mind explaining how resetting a root is exploitation? Resetting adds I used on lots of other bosses and has never once been an issue.

Roots were also reset during beta while OTM staff were online and participating in the raid. If it was seen as an exploit then why was it not changed before live release. Imo I think it was just a way to buff the BT raid to stop epona killing it so early on
Idk why people cry that it's killed so early. This is the first Horizontal boss to be added therefore it can't be compared to any other boss
Hi