Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Post all of your attempts at Bloodthorn

Are we gonna see a post for every bt epona kills?
Yes probably, I will only post under this thread. OP said ALL Bloodthorn attempts, not just the unsuccessful ones.
think he’s just mad that res can’t kill by anymore it seems. Would just ignore hoho, yurian
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Epona Kills another Bloodthorn. 18 minutes, 55ish people.
Awesome! Grats Epona, hope to see many more going down. How were drops? Better compared to last time?
The best BT drops so far. A sharpshot charm, a quick strike charm, a str heavy rogue ammy and a dex heavy ranger ammy. Epona has been very lucky with ranger drops so far. Unfortunately still yet to see a helm or weapon ability ring drop.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Are we gonna see a post for every bt epona kills?
Yes probably, I will only post under this thread. OP said ALL Bloodthorn attempts, not just the unsuccessful ones.
think he’s just mad that res can’t kill by anymore it seems. Would just ignore hoho, yurian
Yes, I figured such was the case, I just wanted him to know why I'm was posting our kill. Wasn't to brag, just to help gather BT data for all servers.
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.

The Challenge:
Kill Bloodthorn.

The Mistake:
don't care about strats, there is none except kill everything and a few minor things
The Reason:
I'm lazy and I'll get to it lol
Sorry for picking on you Toothpick :?
I for one think that OTM is at least semi knowledgeable about their player base. They won't create a boss that requires at least 50-60 characters to defeat. I'm sure there's a very viable strategy to defeating him, it'll just take some time to figure it out. Not every problem can be solved by throwing manpower and plat at it.

Granted I know there are many players out there who have been killing these bosses for years, who have tested BT extensively, and I'm not trying to say they are wrong. I just think there is a solution out there, it just needs to be found.
There was a strategy at the start, but after the buffs it’s basically all kill on spawn. Hardly a strategy just a numbers game now
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

The Challenge:
Kill Bloodthorn.

The Mistake:
don't care about strats, there is none except kill everything and a few minor things
The Reason:
I'm lazy and I'll get to it lol
Sorry for picking on you Toothpick :?
I for one think that OTM is at least semi knowledgeable about their player base. They won't create a boss that requires at least 50-60 characters to defeat. I'm sure there's a very viable strategy to defeating him, it'll just take some time to figure it out. Not every problem can be solved by throwing manpower and plat at it.

Granted I know there are many players out there who have been killing these bosses for years, who have tested BT extensively, and I'm not trying to say they are wrong. I just think there is a solution out there, it just needs to be found.
There was a strategy at the start, but after the buffs it’s basically all kill on spawn. Hardly a strategy just a numbers game now
+1 OTM has proven that this is the intention for the boss and that it’s supposed to be a dps numbers game and not a strat orientated kill...[*]
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I think there is a strategy to every boss kill. I watched a new clan have a bloodbath at 165/6 because they had no strategy. You always need a strategy. We have one for BT that we have been testing and will make another attempt at her soon. Wish us luck! We think the third time might be the charm but you never know! Depends on schedules; we are very cognizant that our players have lives outside of CH so we plan accordingly and respectfully.

Like I said, wish us luck!

:) Kes
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

Grats Epona. So saddening only one server is capable.

Belenus hasnt tried yet, we might try just to prove how impossible it is with reasonable numbers. We had 38 for last gele and 36 for the one before but being that my clan has many mages and lack of rogues usually the dps on the raid itself is quite low. We can try to see how many will we gather but Im not sure if theres any point.
If you guys get enough to promise to log hmu and I'll call Jared up and have him log to help he's inactive but I'm sure hed log to help u guys kill new boss if u could

Belenus hasnt tried yet, we might try just to prove how impossible it is with reasonable numbers. We had 38 for last gele and 36 for the one before but being that my clan has many mages and lack of rogues usually the dps on the raid itself is quite low. We can try to see how many will we gather but Im not sure if theres any point.
If you guys get enough to promise to log hmu and I'll call Jared up and have him log to help he's inactive but I'm sure hed log to help u guys kill new boss if u could
Lol how do u know jared? I havent seen him in forever, tell him to visit us and maybe return lol
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Lol how do u know jared? I havent seen him in forever, tell him to visit us and maybe return lol
Surprised you don't remember the infamous elfy2ndguy lol were rly good buds he has a gf now so he's usually busy but I can call em up anytime