Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can’t even get 50 to turn up for bloodthorn

So Res clan on arawn has been trying to gather clannies to kill BT. We couldn’t even get 50 to turn up despite several scheduled raids. At most 39 came and we decided not to waste time and resources trying to kill it. No point giving a nice looking endgame boss that can’t be killed because u need so many to come for the kill.
Last edited by Smellyunder on Sun May 27, 2018 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Can’t even get 50 to turn up for bloodthorn

ermm i thought arawn is content with the way cg and bt boss is... idk why u made a post like this...
(sorry if u r not in res, bcz idk about arawn so idk which clan/server u belong) .. but i have been arguing over this for long time now and everyone from res went against me.. so just posting
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Guessing that was before the buff that required even more toons ..^

Also one persons pov in clan doesn’t always represent everyone else’s.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

can u please check that thread.. before making assumptions.. i said eveyone now i cant post full thread here so i just sent one ss which show how happy they were abt the buff
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

can u please check that thread.. before making assumptions.. i said eveyone now i cant post full thread here so i just sent one ss which show how happy they were abt the buff
There’s been multiple buffs ...one was to add the hard enrage, the second was to stop the reset method and now requires more people to turn up. I can’t keep track with all the boasting and back and forth between those two servers lately ..not gonna read thru it all again tbh lol
Last edited by LadyNymeria on Mon May 21, 2018 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

There’s been multiple buffs ...one was to add the hard enrage, the second was to stop the reset method and now requires more people to turn up. I can’t keep track with all the boasting and back and forth between those two servers lately ..not gonna read thru it all again tbh lol
ok then please dont post comments when you dont know the full details and u can check any thread they have always supported otm for making such a ridiculous boss
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

ok then please dont post comments when you dont know the full details and u can check any thread they have always supported otm for making such a ridiculous boss
Dude you need to calm down with your condescending attitude. skimmed the post and didn’t see smelly on that thread so i’ll stick to my original statement that not everyone has to agree with their clans opinions on forums. In beta a few clannies vocally wanted end game boss that requires lots of numbers, when I personally was totally against it but was a +1 for hard rage.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Smelly isnt the only one in res annoyed by it haha, quite dissatisfying when u got 55 on (only 47-49 of 215+ lvl really) and cant get it down because it requires 55+ gele level players with decent gear. Is epona still the only one to kill btw?
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Smelly isnt the only one in res annoyed by it haha, quite dissatisfying when u got 55 on (only 47-49 of 215+ lvl really) and cant get it down because it requires 55+ gele level players with decent gear. Is epona still the only one to kill btw?
I think many servers has enough power already to slayBT, but struggle to get 50+ from many different time zones to log in at the same time. My guess is otm will keep it like this till week 8. If people start killing it by then they will leave it untouched, if not maybe some nerfs will come. Who knows.