Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can’t even get 50 to turn up for bloodthorn

Yes good idea I'll work with ark which doesn't have a single toon over 205.. genius :lol:
Maybe check leaderboards (genius)

Omg they have one :lol:

Your right bt can die now with this fire power what was I thinking :lol:
haha might even outlock DG rogues? Anyways, infinite might be up for some work probably. When I worked with them they had about 6-7 200+ available.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Guessing that was before the buff that required even more toons ..^

Also one persons pov in clan doesn’t always represent everyone else’s.
can u please check that thread.. before making assumptions.. i said eveyone now i cant post full thread here so i just sent one ss which show how happy they were abt the buff
Not sure what your talking about lol, I’m a member of Res and I don’t agree with the buff. So once again. Your letting one clan members post represent the WHOLE CLAN of Resurgence. Gaiboi was happy about the buff, that’s not all of res. The buff was stupid and not at all needed
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

I just see it as another challenge to overcome. I am not “happy”. It is just great that we have new content to play with...

I do NOT represent the entire clan. Most of my clan in fact hates the Buff.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

Guessing that was before the buff that required even more toons ..^

Also one persons pov in clan doesn’t always represent everyone else’s.
can u please check that thread.. before making assumptions.. i said eveyone now i cant post full thread here so i just sent one ss which show how happy they were abt the buff
Not sure what your talking about lol, I’m a member of Res and I don’t agree with the buff. So once again. Your letting one clan members post represent the WHOLE CLAN of Resurgence. Gaiboi was happy about the buff, that’s not all of res. The buff was stupid and not at all needed
ye i agreed with that thrice on this comment after this post :roll:
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Even 40 ppl is way too much.

We have to consider that:

1. Not all servers excel in many rangers/rogues/warriors dps, some are stacked with tanks, druids and mages, the weakest raid dps, thus increasing the number needed by a lot.

2. 40 t8 offhands = 40 edl offhands = 40 dl mainhands and offhands. U do realize how absurd that is?

3. And here I'll quote someone:
Smelly isnt the only one in res annoyed by it haha, quite dissatisfying when u got 55 on (only 47-49 of 215+ lvl really) and cant get it down because it requires 55+ gele level players with decent gear. Is epona still the only one to kill btw?
I think many servers has enough power already to slayBT, but struggle to get 50+ from many different time zones to log in at the same time. My guess is otm will keep it like this till week 8. If people start killing it by then they will leave it untouched, if not maybe some nerfs will come. Who knows.
just follow epona example..

A.(This comment is for naive servers with enough players and clans) OTM are not nerfing you, Your nerfing yourself.

B.(For really low number servers through No fault of your own) I hope they help you guys n girls asap in some way.

C.servers with years of history? Move on and get a grip. Enjoy.
Ppl like this guy are the reason the game is dying on an inclining rate. This is the arrogance that gives OTM the legitimation to do things such as buffing BT over and over and over, ruining the game. Before u jump on me.... I dont care that u think we're nerfing ourselves. Because once we all quit, the game will die, and OTM wont sustain Epona alone.

Good luck OTM, time to pick if u want 19 servers or 1 server. If u pick the latter, just merge us all into Epona and invest in some mega hosts to sustain all of us as the game will blow up.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Even 40 ppl is way too much.

We have to consider that:

1. Not all servers excel in many rangers/rogues/warriors dps, some are stacked with tanks, druids and mages, the weakest raid dps, thus increasing the number needed by a lot.

2. 40 t8 offhands = 40 edl offhands = 40 dl mainhands and offhands. U do realize how absurd that is?

3. And here I'll quote someone:
I think many servers has enough power already to slayBT, but struggle to get 50+ from many different time zones to log in at the same time. My guess is otm will keep it like this till week 8. If people start killing it by then they will leave it untouched, if not maybe some nerfs will come. Who knows.
just follow epona example..

A.(This comment is for naive servers with enough players and clans) OTM are not nerfing you, Your nerfing yourself.

B.(For really low number servers through No fault of your own) I hope they help you guys n girls asap in some way.

C.servers with years of history? Move on and get a grip. Enjoy.
Ppl like this guy are the reason the game is dying on an inclining rate. This is the arrogance that gives OTM the legitimation to do things such as buffing BT over and over and over, ruining the game. Before u jump on me.... I dont care that u think we're nerfing ourselves. Because once we all quit, the game will die, and OTM wont sustain Epona alone.

Good luck OTM, time to pick if u want 19 servers or 1 server. If u pick the latter, just merge us all into Epona and invest in some mega hosts to sustain all of us as the game will blow up.
This^^