Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can’t even get 50 to turn up for bloodthorn

Seed on crom got 65 people online for bt, however a large portion were under lvled and or under geared so we dident waste the resources on an attempt.

Even with t8 offhands this isnt going to die, maybe we can get the raw numbers nut not the quality needed. Getting 50-55 well geared and focused players online is a lot different then simply getting 60 players online.

I mean 6 years without a godly blood ring or any moon helm dosent help, kinda hard when you make a boss that requires good gear in addition to massive numbers but have absolutely worthless drop rates.
Atm I think it's possible with 50 220s in edl with majority having at least dl weps, so OTM s 40 with t8 isn't too far off imo. We had lots of 210-217, like 15 or so in our most recent kill. One of the things I think is overlooked is how many active players even have edl weps to turn into t8, because while I think it's absolutely killable with 40 t8 offhands, but i don't think any server at all will even have 40 t8 offhands at the raid ever
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Seed on crom got 65 people online for bt, however a large portion were under lvled and or under geared so we dident waste the resources on an attempt.

Even with t8 offhands this isnt going to die, maybe we can get the raw numbers nut not the quality needed. Getting 50-55 well geared and focused players online is a lot different then simply getting 60 players online.

I mean 6 years without a godly blood ring or any moon helm dosent help, kinda hard when you make a boss that requires good gear in addition to massive numbers but have absolutely worthless drop rates.
Atm I think it's possible with 50 220s in edl with majority having at least dl weps, so OTM s 40 with t8 isn't too far off imo. We had lots of 210-217, like 15 or so in our most recent kill. One of the things I think is overlooked is how many active players even have edl weps to turn into t8, because while I think it's absolutely killable with 40 t8 offhands, but i don't think any server at all will even have 40 t8 offhands at the raid ever
Waiting to see when epona will kill BT again n how many toons were involved. Res clan on Arawn can get 40 t8 in time but getting all the 40 to come is the biggest problem.
Last edited by Smellyunder on Mon May 21, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agreed, the top tier endgame population is deteriorating on most servers. We are losing as many edl ohs as we are gaining these days (dps ones) as well as large concentrations of gear. Thats not even taking into consideration we would have to get virtually every single person with edl weps online which is just impracticable, people do have lives.

The initial hype has already worn off, getting numbers is even more difficult especially with alot of the returning players being turned off by a raid that will still be impossible months from now.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Why upset? Upgrade those oh or why not give BT a higher dkp price. If you are low on people look into working with Infinite or Ark.
Raising the dkp price dosent change the fact that people have lives (and timezones) not everyone is going to drop outa school or quit their job to make every raid. Im in a dom clan that only has 32 total active dps offhands (44 total)... and were expected to have 40 online as a minimum requirement to kill its just unreasonable.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Gaiboi is one of my generals, however I could not disagree more with him in this regard, and that's ok he is entitled to his opinion.. bloodthorn raid was fine with adds being able to be reset and offtanked it gave the raid a sence of strategy.. all otm did was take that away and made the raid a pure dps And numbers raid. Personally I can't stand what they did to it and quite frankly I'm dissapointed (and my clan has at least killed the damn thing once).. I'm truely sad for other servers who haven't got to kill..

I propose one of two things, and they would go in line In What's happened in the past as necro and gelebron were both nerfed after release..

1. Put it back the way it was with adds being offtank and resetable..

2. Nerf the damn 5* adds if we must kill them.. they are way to strong and shouldn't require all the dps at the raid to kill.. and group of 8 should be able to handle a 5* mob pretty quickly tank and druid included.. lower their hp is my solution..

Why upset? Upgrade those oh or why not give BT a higher dkp price. If you are low on people look into working with Infinite or Ark.
Raising the dkp price dosent change the fact that people have lives (and timezones) not everyone is going to drop outa school or quit their job to make every raid. Im in a dom clan that only has 32 total active dps offhands (44 total)... and were expected to have 40 online as a minimum requirement to kill its just unreasonable.
+1 it's a mobile handheld game a any raid should not take 40+ to kill it's a absurd notion