Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guardians and Generals and Chieftans

Bob...Thank you for your reminder that this was a clan issue...which it was not. I was giving an example of the time spent on clan responsibilities and to inform others that it may seem like favoritism or corruption (lord help me...a leader received something before me) that it may not be that way. And yes...I took Gabee's comment as personal as I was one of those leaders (apparently) that received DG. I am done with this...think what you may.
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue

Im just stating my opinion based on OPs post, i didnt bash any general, i didnt name any leader, or any server or any clan.
I have no intention of bringing resurgence drama in this post. And im sorry if it hit you, but i stated my opinion without targetting any of our leaders. But your reaction only proved my point.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Even dkp has flaws. As opposed to the ppl here who can shoot down others' systems while praising their own (which is completely unnecessary). For example the leaders decide how many points are given for each action which can work in favor for certain things. It doesnt matter if its agreed on by the clan because same could be said for other systems. If its decided by certain ppl, if u created a poll on which dkp u will run, on what points will be given how, if it was not something given to u by someone objective and it was decided by subjective ppl, its biased. In the same logic others have used here.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Even dkp has flaws. As opposed to the ppl here who can shoot down others' systems while praising their own (which is completely unnecessary). For example the leaders decide how many points are given for each action which can work in favor for certain things. It doesnt matter if its agreed on by the clan because same could be said for other systems. If its decided by certain ppl, if u created a poll on which dkp u will run, on what points will be given how, if it was not something given to u by someone objective and it was decided by subjective ppl, its biased. In the same logic others have used here.
Surely DKP is less flawed compared to leaders deciding on drops as you're more in control of how well you get geared.
Wattzon of Sulis

Have a 100% objective system and you eliminate the chance of corruption, all the generals and chiefs do is unrewarded administrative work.

It worked for Chaos.

We had dkp for everything, no votes, no polls, no bias.

I agree on this, there is only two loot distribution that eliminates corruption, dkp and dice roll... if a leader, chief, general, guardian will decide who will get based on their opinion who is deserving, it’s already corruption. Especially when leaders gave dg sets on leaders because they think they deserve to get one after administrative work, like a salary or a reward after a job well done.

So Gabee, from how I read this...you have issue with any leader getting DG because of the work they do? Lets see if I can put this in prospective here...I work 40-60 hours a week and also on the weekends raising that number (in real life). I have been the Chief of Braves and spent countless hours doing the job and still maintained an active status in Res. I attend as many dl/edl bosses (with close to if not over 200 a month) and I attend eg bosses. I spend over nearly 40 hours a week playing the game and helping not only Res players, the best way I can, I also help Braves. I work behind the scenes for the clan and enjoy it immensely. Yet, you still want to bash leaders who get these sets..I take this as a personal insult. I am all for clan 100%...are you?? This statement goes for the Leadership of clans, who's members may not understand that we also have real lives and still care enough about our clan..regardless of server.
I agree with Gabee a leader should not be getting geared based on the administrative work they do.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Im just stating my opinion based on OPs post, i didnt bash any general, i didnt name any leader, or any server or any clan.
I have no intention of bringing resurgence drama in this post. And im sorry if it hit you, but i stated my opinion without targetting any of our leaders. But your reaction only proved my point.
Your are a moron and shameless traitor through and through. U finally showed your true colors. Pl stop insulting our intelligence. I have the last laugh. U finally got what u always wanted. To be kicked from Res.

Your are a moron and shameless traitor through and through. U finally showed your true colors. Pl stop insulting our intelligence. I have the last laugh. U finally got what u always wanted. To be kicked from Res.
Oh good luck on rolling a dg set on epona. Lol

I agree on this, there is only two loot distribution that eliminates corruption, dkp and dice roll... if a leader, chief, general, guardian will decide who will get based on their opinion who is deserving, it’s already corruption. Especially when leaders gave dg sets on leaders because they think they deserve to get one after administrative work, like a salary or a reward after a job well done.

So Gabee, from how I read this...you have issue with any leader getting DG because of the work they do? Lets see if I can put this in prospective here...I work 40-60 hours a week and also on the weekends raising that number (in real life). I have been the Chief of Braves and spent countless hours doing the job and still maintained an active status in Res. I attend as many dl/edl bosses (with close to if not over 200 a month) and I attend eg bosses. I spend over nearly 40 hours a week playing the game and helping not only Res players, the best way I can, I also help Braves. I work behind the scenes for the clan and enjoy it immensely. Yet, you still want to bash leaders who get these sets..I take this as a personal insult. I am all for clan 100%...are you?? This statement goes for the Leadership of clans, who's members may not understand that we also have real lives and still care enough about our clan..regardless of server.
I agree with Gabee a leader should not be getting geared based on the administrative work they do.
Well if the leaders in Res got dg set only because of the administrative work they did, I would have left the clan Long ago. Don’t believe everything this shameless traitor said. U don’t know what he has done on arawn. Now that he knows he can’t fool us any longer, he transferred to epona. I am happy for him. He can finally get his dg set on epona. By rolling a 100.

I like dkp but i dont for some flaws, always can be fixed but some of its issues with old returning players coming back with a ton of dkp (i think its only happened a couple times in mah clan but its all i can come with on the spot). ^So its not a common issue.^

Id like Eponas rolling system but i dont know the specifics on it nor do i really want to, mainly cuz i hate the randomness of it and u can have 100% no work put into it except being the right lvl, so idk i just dont like the randomness for the Epona lifestyle for endgame, although some epona players r great at what they do and have great toons :D

Idk any other systems endgame clans are using aside from DKP but curious to see if others post their systems that are different than average DKP or Rolling

Edit: I tagged someone whos actually contributing to this post, its not just criminal contributing but i like criminal :D
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I love the system of rolling for dg set or any endgame boss drop. U can sit in castle all day and not do any administrative work for clan. U just turn up at endgame boss raid and especially those at 3 am. because u have no life or u can sleep on your job and hence set alarm for such unearthly hour raids. U roll a 100 at the raid. Bingo! You rolled a godly BT helm. Wow! This is awesome! And you have the chief of enigma clan who works his guts out to strategise how to kill BT ( I like toothpick; he is nice, my level one toon pm him on epona and he was kind to respond). But for some reason, his dice always rolled a 1. Too bad. Rolling dice is the best and fairest way to distribute loot. If u r not happy, sorry, u can transfer to arawn to give yourself a dg set as chieftain. Wow this post is so insightful and enlightening! 7 years on arawn and I got all my gears in the wrong way. Wow, just wow.