Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server transfers

Think it’s a bad idea because it would absolutely destroy weak servers. Everyone would go to the top 2-3 servers.

Anyway, it may take Danu longer but I’m going to stay positive that we will eventually kil it as we have all other bosses before. Yea it takes us longer, but it makes the accomplishment of doing feel more rewarding to us when we have way more obstacles to overcome.

It’s still frustrating though and transfers isn’t the correct way to fix needing tons of dps to kill end game.
you can stay in danu and keep tri logging and think that’s the fix lol....basically you want to deny other players more freedom to move to servers with less obstacles To enjoy game more?

love that thought process lol.
I said no such thing about tri logging. You just took what you wanted to hear and ran with it. I plainly stated that it’s NOT the correct way to fix or solve issues with needing dps at bosses. You’re just so desperate to get out of Danu without losing your current gear and have been begging for years, bloodthorn hasn’t a thing to do with it. How is allowing people to ditch an entire sever going to solve anything at all? It’s not ..you say I can stay and tri log..goes to show you don’t care about how it effects the sever as whole, only you. People already have freedom to change servers. They can start over anytime they just don’t want to because it comes at the price of having no gear and spending more money getting to end game and that’s a perfectly fine reason to not want to transfer, but don’t reply to my opinion and try to make me sound like an ass when I’m looking out for OUR server as a whole. I care about Danu, I care about Ascension and I’m not eager to hop anywhere and bail on it. It’s not perfect, it has a history ..I know the people, good or bad. I’ve watched kudos evolve to legit competition and prophecy rising and I want to continue to see it evolve.
that is what u think what about those who dont share same ideology... what about those who have spent money and time on a toon but they dont like the way that server is (nothing against your server i am talking in general).. stop being selfish.. let people go where they want to... people play games to have fun and enjoy not to make some virtual history
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Think it’s a bad idea because it would absolutely destroy weak servers. Everyone would go to the top 2-3 servers.

Anyway, it may take Danu longer but I’m going to stay positive that we will eventually kil it as we have all other bosses before. Yea it takes us longer, but it makes the accomplishment of doing feel more rewarding to us when we have way more obstacles to overcome.

It’s still frustrating though and transfers isn’t the correct way to fix needing tons of dps to kill end game.
you can stay in danu and keep tri logging and think that’s the fix lol....basically you want to deny other players more freedom to move to servers with less obstacles To enjoy game more?

I said no such thing about tri logging. You just took what you wanted to hear and ran with it. I plainly stated that it’s NOT the correct way to fix or solve issues with needing dps at bosses. You’re just so desperate to get out of Danu without losing your current gear and have been begging for years, bloodthorn hasn’t a thing to do with it. How is allowing people to ditch an entire sever going to solve anything at all? It’s not ..you say I can stay and tri log..goes to show you don’t care about how it effects the sever as whole, only you. People already have freedom to change servers. They can start over anytime they just don’t want to because it comes at the price of having no gear and spending more money getting to end game and that’s a perfectly fine reason to not want to transfer, but don’t reply to my opinion and try to make me sound like an ass when I’m looking out for OUR server as a whole. I care about Danu, I care about Ascension and I’m not eager to hop anywhere and bail on it. It’s not perfect, it has a history ..I know the people, good or bad. I’ve watched kudos evolve to legit competition and prophecy rising and I want to continue to see it evolve.
that is what u think what about those who dont share same ideology... what about those who have spent money and time on a toon but they dont like the way that server is (nothing against your server i am talking in general).. stop being selfish.. let people go where they want to... people play games to have fun and not to make some virtual history
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

that is what u think what about those who dont share same ideology... what about those who have spent money and time on a toon but they dont like the way that server is (nothing against your server i am talking in general).. stop being selfish.. let people go where they want to... people play games to have fun and enjoy not to make some virtual history
It's not being selfish. Listen I don't care if server transfers come but it's NOT going to fix the problem for those who want and choose to stay. You will kill off a server by making a boss damn near impossible and then adding server transfers .. may as well just ship us all off to Epona and Arawan because you're then forcing people to transfer or quit if their server dies and none will be able kill anything from the mass exodus. Make end game bosses 30 toons max to kill then implement transfers all day long.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

[quo hite="LadyNymeria"]

thats why i said earlier its not a good time fr introducing this option.. and i dont want xfer anyway lol..but i try to think from other person perspective.
And yes either otm should merge server or stop making bosses which need +40 toon to kill...
btw is there a way to delete comments.. lol idk how my comment got posted thrice
Last edited by zkiiii on Sun May 20, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Most eg players in eg clans who take raids wouldn’t leave anyways, they have status and gear. But why should dying servers that can barely take ANY raids at all be suffered and forced to restart somewhere else. Not everyone is a try hard grind to 200 in 2 weeks. And not everyone’s that big of a -you know what- that they will completely ditch their server and friends to join somewhere at the bottom of the ranks. To your home you’re a friend. To that guy in arawn(an example ) you’re just another endgame player

Now I never said I was supporting this, I think it’s smart for the future of the game when servers begin to fall. Merging is another option. Honestly I didn’t want to start a flame war I just wanted the staff to explain this

I would like to see the ability for players to be able to log into other servers with their toons as they are much like beta is done. Gear would be bound to the toon outside of their main server. This would enable players from all servers to be able to help each other on large raids since otm keeps wanting to make these weirdly large raids.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

that is what u think what about those who dont share same ideology... what about those who have spent money and time on a toon but they dont like the way that server is (nothing against your server i am talking in general).. stop being selfish.. let people go where they want to... people play games to have fun and not to make some virtual history
If one is taking their time to play on a server then they clearly don't have a problem with it however after adding a boss like Bloodthorn everyone seems to be going crazy since epona took 60+ toons to kill it and since every other server can't they all want this transfer to gather numbers. And truly, how does emptying one server and filling up another solve any problems, there's just gonna be a handful of active servers and then everything else is gonna be dead.
You're not even making a valid point, you've said nothing close to convincing in this post.
Don't call someone who is actually reasonable selfish, and as you said this is a game it's supposed to be fun, take the players out and it becomes nothing.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Most eg players in eg clans who take raids wouldn’t leave anyways, they have status and gear. But why should dying servers that can barely take ANY raids at all be suffered and forced to restart somewhere else. Not everyone is a try hard grind to 200 in 2 weeks. And not everyone’s that big of a -you know what- that they will completely ditch their server and friends to join somewhere at the bottom of the ranks. To your home you’re a friend. To that guy in arawn(an example ) you’re just another endgame player

Now I never said I was supporting this, I think it’s smart for the future of the game when servers begin to fall. Merging is another option. Honestly I didn’t want to start a flame war I just wanted the staff to explain this
Then what's the rush, not everyone is a try hard grind to 200+ so; not every server can kill Bloodthorn off the bat
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I would like to see the ability for players to be able to log into other servers with their toons as they are much like beta is done. Gear would be bound to the toon outside of their main server. This would enable players from all servers to be able to help each other on large raids since otm keeps wanting to make these weirdly large raids.
Fantastic gameplay resolution for everyone in Celtic heroes community.

Well done zyz.

If one is taking their time to play on a server then they clearly don't have a problem with it however after adding a boss like Bloodthorn everyone seems to be going crazy since epona took 60+ toons to kill it and since every other server can't they all want this transfer to gather numbers. And truly, how does emptying one server and filling up another solve any problems, there's just gonna be a handful of active servers and then everything else is gonna be dead.
You're not even making a valid point, you've said nothing close to convincing in this post.
Don't call someone who is actually reasonable selfish, and as you said this is a game it's supposed to be fun, take the players out and it becomes nothing.
You do realize that someone suggested server merging for smaller servers right? How can you ruin servers that are already ruined? (Already too small to kill bt), smh. We have too many servers and if we had this option, otm would havr an easier time deeming which worlds we should keep, and which should go inactive. I dont know how you think you can see in the future, but none of us can, so please talk theoretically , and not as if those are facts. We have way too many servers, and I think maybe like the option for a one time transfer for a short period of time, and then merging the smaller servers and removing the transfer option again would be a great idea. Like that guy said, consider how other people feel rather than completely rejecting the ideas because literally nothing you said was a fact.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas