I don't know if that is being a tad sarcastic or you have some insider info lol
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Re: epona killed BT again

I don't know if that is being a tad sarcastic or you have some insider info lol
ofc he isnt serious.. and i also didnt find it too funny.
but with t8 offhand BT might die by 50 instead of 65 ppl
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Ever thought that otm is trying to make you think outside the Dom clan box 0.0? epona has the xfers coming daily. There’s a reason for their insanity. :D
In all honesty and please everyone think with a open mind as I am in no way bashing/saying epona is a or taking away from what they've accomplished.. but I would like to propose a hypothetical question..

Epona is atm a server that provides a unique style of game play for celtic heroes and it's the only one of its kind really atm..

But if u take that away and reverse it and let's say all servers except (ill use arawn as example) arawn stayed dom clan with comp..

In this case wouldn't in reality you'd expect the dom clan server to be thriving? I mean since in this hypothetical situation it would be the only one of its kind so the type of player who enjoys comp, lock battles, dkp system etc etc would mass migrate to that server? leaving all the other epona type servers watered down?

Personally I think that's what we r seeing here atm.. maybe if it was more of a 50/50 spilt between servers there would be more balance but even then that would give people a choice other then epona and would they be getting as many transfers and such?

if arawn was the only dom server there wouldnt be as many people in arawn becuase only a select few can join your clan for example you'd cap the number of people in clan to about 100 and the rest would just go and those that cant will just choose a non dom server where the odds of getting drops are better and there wont be any fear of getting kicked out.

This post wasnt about this so stick to the topic idk what arawns problem is when epona kills a boss they come up with the stupidest stuff like what bigD just posted .

congratulations on killing bloodthorn epona, im sorry for the reactions of my clan members

there's a reason i posted arawn killed bloodthorn becuase being in the clan i can see how they wanted the first kill and i knew that if they dont get the first kill they would cause mayhem on the forums, which of course they did
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

if arawn was the only dom server there wouldnt be as many people in arawn becuase only a select few can join your clan for example you'd cap the number of people in clan to about 100 and the rest would just go and those that cant will just choose a non dom server where the odds of getting drops are better and there wont be any fear of getting kicked out.

This post wasnt about this so stick to the topic idk what arawns problem is when epona kills a boss they come up with the stupidest stuff like what bigD just posted .

congratulations on killing bloodthorn epona, im sorry for the reactions of my clan members

there's a reason i posted arawn killed bloodthorn becuase being in the clan i can see how they wanted the first kill and i knew that if they dont get the first kill they would cause mayhem on the forums, which of course they did
A. Your not in my clan and are just a forum troll..

B. Shows how little u know about my clan we have no such cap and I'm fairly liberal with recruiting.. only a select few are not welcome in res on arawn, so In actuality many can join..

C. I already congrats epona, I was responding to a point someone else made about why epona is thriving (and it is) I just gave my opinion why it is and proposed a serious hypothetical question.. and tbh if I was a epona player I'd be quite happy my server was unique and wouldn't wanna change that as it seems to be working..

Im on both Morrigan and Epona. I must say after being in game 5+ years I prefer Epona for many reasons. Great bunch of ppl who are extremly kind and helpful.

I surely hope that those servers who have a hard time killing bt will find a way to cooperate between clans to get it killed. It would surely reduce some of the hate we have on the competitive servers.

Im proud to say I was at the last bt kill. It was a smooth kill even though the lag was terrible. Please otm fix this lag issue and let us enjoy the game.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona