Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My Ideas 09

Hello, greetings
My name is Laplace, a rogue or which reputation you may be heard of from your friends, neighbors or even a player. My topic now is about my ideas, you can comment but remember it's my IDEAS, So if you have any ideas please write in the Link here: viewtopi ... 23&t=82706 which you could discussed there. By all means I am just sharing my ideas hope not to be making somebody angry.

"Never ending party"
Apparently, I use to play Assassin creed Origins. But that doesn't have anything to do with this. Now, i think for all players who have participate in this game and new ones.
I think One Thumb mobile should pay attention to them. But there is a thing that can keep them entertain while OTM can focus on developing new contents and players will keep playing.
Introducing the horde mode.

- Explaination -
The player will be participating in an event that occur for a period of time where the player will have to kill the mobs as many as they can to meet the reward challanges. The more you participate the more reward is waiting!

- System -
There will be a section in a special offers page where it say "Event" in which it can name from anything for example if it's a mordris event it might say something like "In the midst of fire"
Where there will be a board for example a board might stated that if you kill 100 wyrms you will get a 10k gold or if you kill 500 wyrms you will get a Dark mord spear of choice. The kill will stack which mean you can enter at any time within the certain time that event still occurs. These event will have a unique item for the player who can complete it. It will be a motivation, also the game is challenging therefore player will surely enjoy more.
Also the reward depends on level for example if youre level 50 and participate you will get a depowered purgatory spear. but if youre max level you will get maxed level spear. This is proportional to the level you play.
Also there will be mobs all around Dal Riata a wyrms start from lvl 1-190, so all lvl could participate.
players could only kill the wyrms around their level with 10 less.
if youre lvl 190 you can kill 180-190 ones only. So that there a discrimination and cheating on killing the low wyrms will not happen.

For example

"In the midst of Fire"
Mordris has claim a lot of treasures from many lands that she ravages. Yet she can't find a worthy successor that can keep her riches.
She have noticed that in the hordes of gold, there is an item that she deem very impressive and decide to pass on only to the suitable mortal.
Our mighty hero of Dal Riata, can you complete this challenge and receive an ultimate reward?

Duration: 30 Days
Event reward:

If you complete the event you will get

"Purgatory Spear"
Slot: Main hand
One handed
Piercing Damage: 200
Heat Damage: 300
Attack Speed: 2600
Strength: 150
Spear: 700

10 kills = 5k gold
50 kills = 10k gold
100 kills = 50k gold
300 kills = 100k gold
500 kills = Dark weapon based on class if youre melee you will get spear, if casters you get grimoire. The rewards are random with the chance of getting each types are 25%
700 kills = Shadow weapon based on class if youre melee you will get spear, if casters you get grimoire. The rewards are random with the chance of getting each types are 25%
900 kills = Void weapon based on class if youre melee you will get spear, if casters you get grimoire. The rewards are random with the chance of getting each types are 25%
1100 kills = 300k gold
1500 kills = Purgatory Spear

This event rules
- You cannot group other players
- You must not use elixirs

This is all that, I can think right now. But I'm sure it will be implement in some way.

Caucasus of Epona.
Last edited by Laplace on Fri May 18, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Re: My Ideas 09

I quite like your idea of rewards for killing a certain amount of mobs, but personally I would suggest that the mobs could be level suitable, so say if you're lvl170, you have to kill 100 Veteran Enforcers on the Bridge in oder to gain the first prize, but if you're lvl200 you're killing whatever mobs are 200-205.
Furthermore I would say that being able to earn a spear of your choice might be a bit too op, since people will just farm like hell in order to get the weapon (not saying they don't deserve it as a reawerd for their hard work), but maybe a 25-40% chance of one dropping instead of the gold.
Great initial ideas though, I think these could be a good addition to the game :)
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

I think getting a weapon would be a bit over the top.
But I do like the idea of cash building events. (so +1, but maybe revised a bit?)
Maybe make it a daily thing for an event so that once a day you can start it and go as far as you can. Or even an ongoing weekly thing.
And to give everyone a somewhat equal footing, they get a new weapon for the duration of the event (I like the Purg spear, so I'm gonna go with that :D)
Example: You log in, go to quest log where quest asks you to kill as many Tower Guards (1-4*s) as you can, when you activate the quest it adds a purgatory spear (of course this would have to scale with level too) to your inventory and gives you a countdown (like duels). Once it begins you have 30 seconds (example lol) to kill a tower guard, every time you kill a guard the timer resets. The quest goes until you go 30s without killing a guard, or hit an overhead (say 1000). You then receive an amount of gold proportional to your level, and the number you killed. Additionally, if you make it all the way, you get a combo or two (tradeable, because 220s would complain).
The 30s means you can't have a squad save the quest until a raid boss spawns then use OP weapons the take it down (well you could get 30s worth of it, but other than making it stop whenever you killed a non-quest mob, which would be unfair, I can't think of a way around this lol).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I'm liking the ideas Laplace!

As the others have said already, I think having gear as a reward won't really be a good idea, some people have insane amounts of free time, and thus will be able to get the gear easily. I DO however like the idea of gold amounts as a prize, with different tiers.

The current cooking competition is great, but it has limited winners...which is great! Totally awesome for the people who can spend all day farming. But for people with less time, it would be nice to be able to get something.

Maybe the gold numbers would need to be slightly lowered, maybe 10k for every 100 mobs killed? Keep in mind that anyone with multiple devices could just farm together. For example I dual log often, (sometimes even tri log if I have enough Mtn Dew at hand). That would mean farming 100 mobs would net me 30k for (about) the same amount of effort as just one device.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Another cool idea!

Possibly instead of creating a new menu (events), it could be instanced in the ruins in Lir's Reach or another unused area repurposed?
That would be pretty cool!
The live quest element appealed to me cause it would scale with the areas you're in as you level, but I could totally see it set up as a wave-by-wave survive/kill challenge.
(just occurred to me that full tanks/support druids would be penalized here. Not sure if the solution would be making the challenge depend upon class, or making it a group event (both sound a bit overcomplicated and tedious))

The live quest element appealed to me cause it would scale with the areas you're in as you level, but I could totally see it set up as a wave-by-wave survive/kill challenge.
(just occurred to me that full tanks/support druids would be penalized here. Not sure if the solution would be making the challenge depend upon class, or making it a group event (both sound a bit overcomplicated and tedious))
An easy suggestion would be to reset all skills and stats upon start of the challenge, then when you complete the challenge, everything gets reset again. That would allow anyone to participate, and even a chance to try out new builds with no worry!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

An easy suggestion would be to reset all skills and stats upon start of the challenge, then when you complete the challenge, everything gets reset again. That would allow anyone to participate, and even a chance to try out new builds with no worry!
Ooo I like this.
Make it a popup that asks if you want to (wouldn't want to have to every time i you were happy with your build), and just hit a button when you're ready.
(Slightly of-topic, but they should totally make PvP like this too: you and opponent get warped to an area, popup gives the option to alt/reb temporarily, both players hit "ready" when they've skilled up, they fight, skills reset upon completion. Make a betting option too where each participant place an equal amount, winner takes all.)