Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ostara Culinary Competition!

The Rabbit Pie Recipe Book is the first purchasable book from Delia Dermot so a low level requirement.

Competition rewards will not be tradeable.
How will the competition work? Lets say 2 people play. One collected 300 meat but cooked nothing, the other bought all the meat and cooked 300 pies (somehow). Who wins?

The Rabbit Pie Recipe Book is the first purchasable book from Delia Dermot so a low level requirement.

How will the competition work? Lets say 2 people play. One collected 300 meat but cooked nothing, the other bought all the meat and cooked 300 pies (somehow). Who wins?
Bought meat won’t be counted, you have to actually collect on the toon you plan to cook on for it to count by killing a bunny and gaining meat in inventory between the hours the competition is active. This is how fishing and chickens also worked.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I believe that would be a draw.

I'll need to check with Taps (He is off today).

Bought meat won’t be counted, you have to actually collect on the toon you plan to cook on for it to count by killing a bunny and gaining meat in inventory between the hours the competition is active. This is how fishing and chickens also worked.
Yep i know, what I meant is those are completely 2 different things, one task can be relatively easier than the other for somepeople. Higher cooking level people will find it easier if they bought meat and cooked, while lower levels might focus more on gaining meat rather than cooking.

If I read it correctly, the game is unable to track the amount of rabbit meat or bought meat, for stage 2. It seems.

If I read it correctly, the game is unable to track the amount of rabbit meat or bought meat, for stage 2. It seems.
Ohh :shock: oh no lol that needs resolved. then again they could just verify that the person didn’t buy or get traded any. If only collected 200 and the person makes 250, then you know something shady goin on :ugeek:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Ohh :shock: oh no lol that needs resolved. then again they could just verify that the person didn’t buy or get traded any. If only collected 200 and the person makes 250, then you know something shady goin on :ugeek:
yes you're right. For more accuracy, if the competition really intends for all stage 2 meats to come from stage 1, the game may have to do something like this: stop tracking exquisites when number of rabbit pie cookings reach 200, from your example.
But if that's not the intention, you can start collecting now :) More so if weightage of 1 exquisite is more than 1 collection from stage 1.
Last edited by snapd845 on Fri May 18, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry I have 2 questions

The pies cooked only count if they come from the meat the cook collected themselves ...yes?

Will OTM add more rabbits for the event and or make Lirs PvP for ths event.

Thank you. Really excited!
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Bought meat and meat you already own will count for stage 2 for sure. No way OTM has a way to track which ones you got strictly from stage 1 unless they temporarily make rabbit meat untradable or something so it doesn’t stack with previous meat.
And I have 270 rabbit meat from chicken chaser event, just running around and ShadowStriking rabbits to get to chickens faster lol.

Sorry I have 2 questions

The pies cooked only count if they come from the meat the cook collected themselves ...yes?

Will OTM add more rabbits for the event and or make Lirs PvP for ths event.

Thank you. Really excited!
Lirs reach, or any zone besides arena or a new zone, will most likely never be PvP........
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)