Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ostara Culinary Competition!

And I have 270 rabbit meat from chicken chaser event, just running around and ShadowStriking rabbits to get to chickens faster lol.
You Monster!
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=97005

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

The Rabbit Pie Recipe Book is the first purchasable book from Delia Dermot so a low level requirement.

Competition rewards will not be tradeable.
Will 1 rabbit meat and 1 exquisite rabbit pie be both worth 1 point in the competition? Or rabbit meat 1 point exquisite rabbit pie 2 etc
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I’m assuming they plan on only counting exquisites that could’ve been made from the amount of rabbit meat collected during the first stage of the competition, otherwise there wouldn’t be much point in having that first stage. So I’m thinking anyone with more exquisites than rabbit meats collected would be disqualified. But that’s just an assumption.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

To extract the meat count from stage 1 and use it to restrict the exquisite count for stage 2, there are only 2 hrs to do it. Last in chicken hunt, it took about 6-18 hrs to update the chicken counts daily and similar amount of time to get preliminary result. It took about 2 days to finalize result?

Bumping this up again and wondering if stage two accuracy has been determined?

Side note:
I think it would be cool if a new type of bunny invaded Lirs for the weekend and came with a new recipe that’s exclusive to competition to avoid the concerns brought up with stage two.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Hey Heroes,

Myself and Taps Aff are here to address the recent Ostara Culinary Competition questions.

Q: Will meat collected prior to the competition count?
A: Yes and no. Meat collected at this time will not effect your Stage 1 rankings.
However, meat collected prior to the competition can be used towards stage two. Those dedicated enough can start collecting now.
(We were testing a new tracking system for only items gained during competition times, unfortunately the system is not capable of such a function at this time)

Q: Will 1 rabbit meat and 1 exquisite rabbit pie be both worth 1 point in the competition?
A: Yes, each counts as one point.

Q: Will there be improvements to the Competition System in future?
a: Hopefully so! We've got plans for better tracking and variable competitions, so look forward to that!

Q: When will rewards be sent out?
A: A couple of days (possibly sooner) after the competition ends!

Hey Heroes,

Myself and Taps Aff are here to address the recent Ostara Culinary Competition questions.

Q: Will meat collected prior to the competition count?
A: Yes and no. Meat collected at this time will not effect your Stage 1 rankings.
However, meat collected prior to the competition can be used towards stage two. Those dedicated enough can start collecting now.
(We were testing a new tracking system for only items gained during competition times, unfortunately the system is not capable of such a function at this time)

Q: Will 1 rabbit meat and 1 exquisite rabbit pie be both worth 1 point in the competition?
A: Yes, each counts as one point.

Q: Will there be improvements to the Competition System in future?
a: Hopefully so! We've got plans for better tracking and variable competitions, so look forward to that!

Q: When will rewards be sent out?
A: A couple of days (possibly sooner) after the competition ends!

Thank you so much.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.