Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ostara Culinary Competition!

Unfortunately, we won't be able to create you a unique item, but I'm open to some suggestions. We can't go super, crazy rare, but we do want to honor the effort and change.
how hard is it to also make a recipe book a non consumable and add it as an offhand like someone previously suggested ..that’s kinda cool tbh.

Or give them a flaming Mauve hat ..those flaming hats are sexy :lol:
Sometimes, it's about picking your battles.

I think the team would really like to focus on creating and gathering feedback for changes that affect the community as a whole.

I liked the competition award, I saw the 2nd place one and its the same as the shimmering fish effect, excepts it’s green tinged and the fashion is for cooking. I recommended the shimmering fish effect after I found out the legendary fishing fashion looked like a perfected food. Looks like you guys listen....except it’s for cooking. Lmao I can only assume the next fishing fashion will either be fire like or smoky effect cus that makes total sense.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to create you a unique item, but I'm open to some suggestions. We can't go super, crazy rare, but we do want to honor the effort and change.
Can you give some examples of which existing items are in the realm of possibilities?

Dragon
Edl rogue weapons
Unicorn
Pack mule
Lvl 6 fishing companion
Complete set of the lootable top tier cooking recipes from the tower
Pre leveled and EDL geared class of our choosing

The thing is I have no idea ...the item has to exist...So ascribing a random item without knowing what is regarded as a good possibility ..will have us just throwing random things out there. We can come up with fitting rewards but they do not exist.

I think I will just leave it to you Tadaaah. I have high hopes that whatever ends up in the mail will be appropriate. Again thank you for your time and effort in going out of your way to make this right.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Like someone already said... Recipe book would be cool reward to top3 of all servers.
Its not obtainable item but drawing exist on game. I dont know how hard is to make it equipable on offhand slot... Or if need change animation.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (130.25 KiB) Viewed 1556 times