Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bloodthorn

Looking around i have seen people complaining about blood thorn if you don’t like how it is leave the game and stop complaining. the whole point of blood thorn was to make it a challenge its not a challenge if it takes 1 day of release to be killed, the boss is going to be there for years i don’t mind it not being killable for a few months. its always the same few who complain if they don’t get the best gear before everyone

otm did a good job making it harder and for the haters if you don’t like how it is no one is telling you to stay .

This post is rushed i know lots of grammar issues idc

Thanks OTM for your hard work,
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: Bloodthorn

Looking around i have seen people complaining about blood thorn if you don’t like how it is leave the game and stop complaining. the whole point of blood thorn was to make it a challenge its not a challenge if it takes 1 day of release to be killed, the boss is going to be there for years i don’t mind it not being killable for a few months. its always the same few who complain if they don’t get the best gear before everyone

otm did a good job making it harder and for the haters if you don’t like how it is no one is telling you to stay .

This post is rushed i know lots of grammar issues idc

Thanks OTM for your hard work,
Gotcha. Anyone that doesn't like something about the game should quit.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

k I quit
World: Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Rob155: 225 Warrior
Robsranger: 226 Ranger
Robtherogue: 190 Locker

k I quit
Bye
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Aren’t youbthe troll that spammed Epona BT kill threads saying Arawn killed it already and they tried it 10 times?

Aren’t youbthe troll that spammed Epona BT kill threads saying Arawn killed it already and they tried it 10 times?
No, I’m not a resurgence scum bag

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

otm did a good job making it harder
How so?
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Not you smh... the OP

Not you smh... the OP
That’s what the quote function is for

Yay another useless clan bashing post...mine aswell lock
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.