Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

#51
zkiiii wrote:
paggasquid wrote:
Skerwald wrote:Regarding to cooperation. I don't know anything about your server drama or history, but I do know you can't just force a clan to work together who may have been rivals for years, it doesn't work like that. I did see though that 1 clan may be willing to adopt ex clan members of their rival clan, especially if the rival clan dies off.


You are 100% right. Ofcourse you can’t force cooperation, that was never the intent of that post.

To give you a litte background info, that clan is not even 6 months old and consists for the majority of ex-alliance players, who’s excuse for leaving was that the clan wasn’t active enough. So it definitely has not been years and if that was truly the reason then the choice for not working together is unlogical.

The chief does alot of complaining about not being able to clan kill bloodthorn. But to work together with the clan that provided him his dg set seems a bridge too far. I really don’t think someones feedback is legit when they are solely complaining for their own benefit.

only 2 servers have killed it so far.. few more might able to down it in future wid making it a job or wid cooperation.. but what about others servers?! there are 20+ servers.. otm don't want to implement server xfering or server merging.
and Its not lugh chat..
what our chief did or will do on forums is none of ur concern... and many other people are doin the same thing but u never said anything about them... and
u always somehow find a way to make it lugh discussion. so please stop.. Its a game. People are giving feedback. But u on the otherside just want lugh drama


And I am sure more servers are theoratically able to kill it, not teaming up is a decision that’s up to them.

But why should otm change the game merely because player x doesn’t want to play with player y? That’s my feedback, if you don’t mind giving me that. I’m sorry if that is controversial to your and other peoples views.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

#52
paggasquid wrote:
zkiiii wrote:
paggasquid wrote:
You are 100% right. Ofcourse you can’t force cooperation, that was never the intent of that post.

To give you a litte background info, that clan is not even 6 months old and consists for the majority of ex-alliance players, who’s excuse for leaving was that the clan wasn’t active enough. So it definitely has not been years and if that was truly the reason then the choice for not working together is unlogical.

The chief does alot of complaining about not being able to clan kill bloodthorn. But to work together with the clan that provided him his dg set seems a bridge too far. I really don’t think someones feedback is legit when they are solely complaining for their own benefit.


“Provided him dg set”

Did u rly say that ?? most of alli members are ex axis and ex alli applications that were declinded so really.... just stop most of the peeps that helped get him dg are now in pega...most of alli now is just ex axis and rejected people so you cant say YOU guys gave him the set.
L
Last post
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

#53
paggasquid wrote:
zkiiii wrote:
paggasquid wrote:
You are 100% right. Ofcourse you can’t force cooperation, that was never the intent of that post.

To give you a litte background info, that clan is not even 6 months old and consists for the majority of ex-alliance players, who’s excuse for leaving was that the clan wasn’t active enough. So it definitely has not been years and if that was truly the reason then the choice for not working together is unlogical.

The chief does alot of complaining about not being able to clan kill bloodthorn. But to work together with the clan that provided him his dg set seems a bridge too far. I really don’t think someones feedback is legit when they are solely complaining for their own benefit.

only 2 servers have killed it so far.. few more might able to down it in future wid making it a job or wid cooperation.. but what about others servers?! there are 20+ servers.. otm don't want to implement server xfering or server merging.
and Its not lugh chat..
what our chief did or will do on forums is none of ur concern... and many other people are doin the same thing but u never said anything about them... and
u always somehow find a way to make it lugh discussion. so please stop.. Its a game. People are giving feedback. But u on the otherside just want lugh drama


And I am sure more servers are theoratically able to kill it, not teaming up is a decision that’s up to them.

But why should otm change the game merely because player x doesn’t want to play with player y? That’s my feedback, if you don’t mind giving me that. I’m sorry if that is controversial to your and other peoples views.

meh another irrelevant post.... i ll just say give feedback widout naming our clan people in ur comment... how we want to play is none of ur concern..... if u like new 60+ toon raid that's fine.. just give ur views widout naming our clannies in it... we have nt said anything about alliance before u strted saying random bs...
i m sure every one can see why we dont to coop with u guys.. i ll say fix ur attitude and stop being salty if u want coop...
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

#54
paggasquid wrote:To give you a litte background info, that clan is not even 6 months old and consists for the majority of ex-alliance players, who’s excuse for leaving was that the clan wasn’t active enough. So it definitely has not been years and if that was truly the reason then the choice for not working together is unlogical.

The chief does alot of complaining about not being able to clan kill bloodthorn. But to work together with the clan that provided him his dg set seems a bridge too far. I really don’t think someones feedback is legit when they are solely complaining for their own benefit.


Please quote me saying that I want bt to be nerfed so I can kill him myself with my clan.

Im complaining about this whole bt situation because we are talking about a mobile game where the game developers made a new boss that requires 60+ toons without t8 or 40+ t8 offhand toons for a kill. In my opinion thats overkill. Its simply too much. Ive never said that I wanted bt to become easier so lugh can kill it. Im talking for all the other similar servers that cant cough up 40+ (well geared) toons all at the same time. Im complaining about otm designing a boss that only a few clans, or servers, can actually enjoy killing, no matter what condition a server is in, thats all beside the point.

Whats also beside the point, is you acting all butthurt about how Pegasus was made or how I got my full DG set. Or you thinking you know exactly how everything went back then. You werent even playing. Pegasus was made and suddenly you are back acting like you know everything. Im not proud of how some of the things went down, both sides have their wrong doings but in my opinion its too easy to just blame us. Besides, what clan wants to merge with another clan but keep the clan banks seperated? Or what clan wants to roll for drops (sorry epona)? You act all innocent while the truth is you dont want to work with us, you simply want to kill the competition so you can all go back to being inactive again.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

#55
Perky wrote:
paggasquid wrote:To give you a litte background info, that clan is not even 6 months old and consists for the majority of ex-alliance players, who’s excuse for leaving was that the clan wasn’t active enough. So it definitely has not been years and if that was truly the reason then the choice for not working together is unlogical.

The chief does alot of complaining about not being able to clan kill bloodthorn. But to work together with the clan that provided him his dg set seems a bridge too far. I really don’t think someones feedback is legit when they are solely complaining for their own benefit.


Please quote me saying that I want bt to be nerfed so I can kill him myself with my clan.

Im complaining about this whole bt situation because we are talking about a mobile game where the game developers made a new boss that requires 60+ toons without t8 or 40+ t8 offhand toons for a kill. In my opinion thats overkill. Its simply too much. Ive never said that I wanted bt to become easier so lugh can kill it. Im talking for all the other similar servers that cant cough up 40+ (well geared) toons all at the same time. Im complaining about otm designing a boss that only a few clans, or servers, can actually enjoy killing, no matter what condition a server is in, thats all beside the point.

Whats also beside the point, is you acting all butthurt about how Pegasus was made or how I got my full DG set. Or you thinking you know exactly how everything went back then. You werent even playing. Pegasus was made and suddenly you are back acting like you know everything. Im not proud of how some of the things went down, both sides have their wrong doings but in my opinion its too easy to just blame us. Besides, what clan wants to merge with another clan but keep the clan banks seperated? Or what clan wants to roll for drops (sorry epona)? You act all innocent while the truth is you dont want to work with us, you simply want to kill the competition so you can all go back to being inactive again.


Lugh as a server has the players and resources to take down bt. Not wanting to do necessary things so Lugh can actually kill it. I can’t speak for other servers, but multi end game clan servers should be able to bring 60+ toons together.

I think that bt is a great challenge. Not only by just obtaining certain gear pieces, but also to try create new friendships and alliances. I think that the bt encounter has the potential to give ch a much more friendly atmosphere at end game. Personally I think that lock battles and thereby trying to deny people certain progress only contributes in a negative way. I hope bt can create a certain kind of necessity for everyone. So when you say that you ‘want Lugh to be able to kill bt’ but at the same say that you are not willing to work together with the rest of Lugh, then you are truly contradicting yourself.

And yeah I am pretty butthurt about the ‘forming of alliance’. I guess I am partly to blame for that by totally misjudging a few personalities including yours. I am still in disbelief how you can claim or justify trying to exclude the people that gave you do much, none of what you have atm you could have gotten without our support. We took you in when we could already kill gele, so no you were not needed. I voted +1 for you because I thought you were a nice and thrustworthy person but you have proven the total opposite.

As for the proposal. I actually came with that together with one of pegasus leaders... So keep blaming me for giving ‘unfair’ conditions. I explicitly said that everything was open to be negotiable. It was a rough draft to get a conversation going.

You want to play the inactive card? I already went way off topic so 2 more things:
1) people have real lives, so no they cant allways play a game
2) you and a few other ‘pegasus leaders’ have pushed plenty of people away with your endless drama and lies to the point where they just stopped playing. I’m glad some dear friends are finally returnig now and dealt with this almost kind of ptsd
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

#57
Apples-Bele wrote:Lugh sounds nice

It's actually quite bearable if you know how to avoid the drama.
:D "...both sides have their wrong doings..." Agreed; so for the love of peace, let's move on, please.
Image

Avatar art courtesy Angmar Reid
Lugh:
Mindreader - W - Pegasus
Photon - R - Chrysaor
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

#58
paggasquid wrote:
Perky wrote:
paggasquid wrote:To give you a litte background info, that clan is not even 6 months old and consists for the majority of ex-alliance players, who’s excuse for leaving was that the clan wasn’t active enough. So it definitely has not been years and if that was truly the reason then the choice for not working together is unlogical.

The chief does alot of complaining about not being able to clan kill bloodthorn. But to work together with the clan that provided him his dg set seems a bridge too far. I really don’t think someones feedback is legit when they are solely complaining for their own benefit.


Please quote me saying that I want bt to be nerfed so I can kill him myself with my clan.

Im complaining about this whole bt situation because we are talking about a mobile game where the game developers made a new boss that requires 60+ toons without t8 or 40+ t8 offhand toons for a kill. In my opinion thats overkill. Its simply too much. Ive never said that I wanted bt to become easier so lugh can kill it. Im talking for all the other similar servers that cant cough up 40+ (well geared) toons all at the same time. Im complaining about otm designing a boss that only a few clans, or servers, can actually enjoy killing, no matter what condition a server is in, thats all beside the point.

Whats also beside the point, is you acting all butthurt about how Pegasus was made or how I got my full DG set. Or you thinking you know exactly how everything went back then. You werent even playing. Pegasus was made and suddenly you are back acting like you know everything. Im not proud of how some of the things went down, both sides have their wrong doings but in my opinion its too easy to just blame us. Besides, what clan wants to merge with another clan but keep the clan banks seperated? Or what clan wants to roll for drops (sorry epona)? You act all innocent while the truth is you dont want to work with us, you simply want to kill the competition so you can all go back to being inactive again.


Lugh as a server has the players and resources to take down bt. Not wanting to do necessary things so Lugh can actually kill it. I can’t speak for other servers, but multi end game clan servers should be able to bring 60+ toons together.

I think that bt is a great challenge. Not only by just obtaining certain gear pieces, but also to try create new friendships and alliances. I think that the bt encounter has the potential to give ch a much more friendly atmosphere at end game. Personally I think that lock battles and thereby trying to deny people certain progress only contributes in a negative way. I hope bt can create a certain kind of necessity for everyone. So when you say that you ‘want Lugh to be able to kill bt’ but at the same say that you are not willing to work together with the rest of Lugh, then you are truly contradicting yourself.

And yeah I am pretty butthurt about the ‘forming of alliance’. I guess I am partly to blame for that by totally misjudging a few personalities including yours. I am still in disbelief how you can claim or justify trying to exclude the people that gave you do much, none of what you have atm you could have gotten without our support. We took you in when we could already kill gele, so no you were not needed. I voted +1 for you because I thought you were a nice and thrustworthy person but you have proven the total opposite.

As for the proposal. I actually came with that together with one of pegasus leaders... So keep blaming me for giving ‘unfair’ conditions. I explicitly said that everything was open to be negotiable. It was a rough draft to get a conversation going.

You want to play the inactive card? I already went way off topic so 2 more things:
1) people have real lives, so no they cant allways play a game
2) you and a few other ‘pegasus leaders’ have pushed plenty of people away with your endless drama and lies to the point where they just stopped playing. I’m glad some dear friends are finally returnig now and dealt with this almost kind of ptsd

please stop... no offtopic posts or lugh posts.. i know i made some too but i m feeling for what i did... so please stop and please if u want friendly atmosphere lets try doin that in game ... so i m gonna say again please no more lugh posts
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

#59
Even though epona is able to kill bt even then they are complaining about it
Arawn was gathering +60 toons but now they are not able gather enough too.
So even though lugh might be able to kill it would not the fact that getting 40 toon wid t8 oh is more like job than a game
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

#60
massadu73 wrote:
zkiiii wrote:
EmeraldThumbGaiboi wrote:

All I can say is your a real piece of work. Otm is doing a fine job. This update is well done and will be improved upon. Give them some slack.

yep that is why 90% of community is complaining nd not satisfied. They always try to get away wid 'we are group of small people' excuse wen we ask abt updates nd bugs bt nvr thought of clan wid small numbers. ironic

Human nature is to whin in case u didnt notice, when u r happy with a thing, u dont bother making a forum post

Not every complaint is whining, nor is me noticing his comment later makes me happy that it took him 16 pages to answer.

Human nature is also to categorize every complaint that u disagree with as whining, rather than being opinionated. Unlike most ppl I commented in half my posts where both OTM excel and they're flawed, and I emphasized several times that OTM's flaws are in the design (raid difficulty, loot tables, so on, albeit BT's loot table improved it has flaws) and in QA (testing that the content in updates are fit for live servers and not for a server of 20-30 lvl 250 OTM members that can do 5M dmg melee), while they excel at support (tickets answering, appeals, banning, general help), on forum participation (at least partly where it matters, they're mostly in general discussion and bug reports but nearly nonexistent in feedbacks and suggestions, but overall its nice to see their funny side) and art, because I find the art of this game terrific.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron