Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

Not everyone is satisfied with what's going on in the game as of now, but we are actually getting what we asked for.

The boss was made with the idea in mind that you would FIRST collect all of the new gear in Gardens which will give you a huge advantage when dealing with this new boss instead of jumping into it right away.

Much of the playerbase has become impatient, yes, but that's inherent of this generation anyway. Although it is a mobile game it is still and MMORPG and a grind should always be expected. Most of us did play it for the long run and it sucks to think that some people spend years of their life not actually levelling their characters, but camping bosses because they rushed through the game.

I have a Rogue that just turned 178 today after about 2 years accumulated of casual grinding. These types of games aren't meant to be rushed because once you reach the end then you either make another toon or wait for loot and make another toon anyway. Or quit.

We got want we'd been asking for. More meaningful content, more things to do, and more and better gear. All we need is patience and effort to get it.

So the changes are welcome. The new boss, area, and mechanics are welcome. I'm glad that OTM introduced this type of depth to the game instead of just throwing another boss into the mix. We now have something great to work towards and that makes it pretty exciting.

Kudos to the team, this update was a very good idea.
Would you kindly?

Re: Bloodthorn and Gardens in General

So happy another person agrees!! Hopefully you don’t get curb stomped for this post. However I 100% agree with you. This is exactly what this game needs. Otm was listening, and they did everything we asked for. So this is excellent! Very excited about corrupted and BT. Even with this new Buff, it is just another challenge to overcome.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

So happy another person agrees!! Hopefully you don’t get curb stomped for this post. However I 100% agree with you. This is exactly what this game needs. Otm was listening, and they did everything we asked for. So this is excellent! Very excited about corrupted and BT. Even with this new Buff, it is just another challenge to overcome.
Curb stomped :lol:

I think that OTMs plan was for us to grind a bit first and get the new offhands and gear before taking on BT.

It's a new strategy and mechanic that we aren't used to and it'll take some adjusting. We're all so used to jumping onto a new boss as soon as it's released and then we get bored.

I think OTM really was trying to keep us engaged by giving us requirements before taking on this new boss and I admire them for that.
Would you kindly?

For me Gardens is a fail.

Promising but not good enough. Last week have not spend much time in gardens. Some days i dont go.

Better armour-No
Better offhand- No
Better rings- okish but expensive and non tradeable.

Normal bosses- no no no.

So overall a disappointment.
The jump from 180 to 200 shop gear isn't much of an increase. So the jump from 200 to 210/220 would also be a very small increase in stats/dmg. Did you think the gardens shop gear was just gonna be super awesome?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

For me Gardens is a fail.

Promising but not good enough. Last week have not spend much time in gardens. Some days i dont go.

Better armour-No
Better offhand- No
Better rings- okish but expensive and non tradeable.

Normal bosses- no no no.

So overall a disappointment.
The jump from 180 to 200 shop gear isn't much of an increase. So the jump from 200 to 210/220 would also be a very small increase in stats/dmg. Did you think the gardens shop gear was just gonna be super awesome?
To be fair lich tank rings completely replace skain tank rings and you can equip 4

What we got was more grinding.... A new raid that we have to wait weeks before we are supposed to be even to kill, and we don’t even know if it will be possible then. (Can’t rely on the word of OTM, you will always be disappointed in the end). Sure the new raid will have some great gear, but hey not like it will be showing up soon as we wait for our servers to have 40 toons with new t8 offhand, LOL.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger