Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: T8 offhands skills

#12
Criminal wrote:All druids offhands seem weaker than edl offhand.

Nope, the direct heal on nt and nb is very good and also the skill is. Also the dps type is good, support type maybe will be good just for bt, im not not sure.
Druid: BrandonHeath 185, Epona
Druid: BrandonHeath 222, Crom
Mage: Brandon Hage 172, Crom
Warrior: Brandon Heat 115, Crom
Rogue: Brandon Hogue 106, Crom
Ranger: Brandon Hanger 23, Crom

Re: T8 offhands skills

#13
BrandonHeath wrote:
Criminal wrote:All druids offhands seem weaker than edl offhand.

Nope, the direct heal on nt and nb is very good and also the skill is. Also the dps type is good, support type maybe will be good just for bt, im not not sure.

Normally I prefer dmg taken reduced, but maybe its enough heals. Then again, cant use it on gele.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: T8 offhands skills

#15
mage ice offhand encases enemies in ice dealing 6k divine damage aoe and 500 divine dmg over time per tick for 15 seconds
mage fire offhand encases enemy in fire dealing 6k divine dmg aoe and 500 divine dmg over time per tick for 15 secs
mage magic offhand reduces recast time of energy shield by 8% (At least this is what it was in beta)
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016
Image

Image

Re: T8 offhands skills

#16
Zenaku wrote:mage ice offhand encases enemies in ice dealing 6k divine damage aoe and 500 divine dmg over time per tick for 15 seconds
mage fire offhand encases enemy in fire dealing 6k divine dmg aoe and 500 divine dmg over time per tick for 15 secs
mage magic offhand reduces recast time of energy shield by 8% (At least this is what it was in beta)

So both ice and fire mage offhand have the same exact skill?
Also the 8% to energy shield is the skill, it starts at 1% all the way to 8% when u get it to t8. Pretty sure it has to have a skill just like other offhands

Re: T8 offhands skills

#17
xXzeemXx wrote:
Zenaku wrote:mage ice offhand encases enemies in ice dealing 6k divine damage aoe and 500 divine dmg over time per tick for 15 seconds
mage fire offhand encases enemy in fire dealing 6k divine dmg aoe and 500 divine dmg over time per tick for 15 secs
mage magic offhand reduces recast time of energy shield by 8% (At least this is what it was in beta)

So both ice and fire mage offhand have the same exact skill?
Also the 8% to energy shield is the skill, it starts at 1% all the way to 8% when u get it to t8. Pretty sure it has to have a skill just like other offhands


Ah then i won't speak on the magic grim. The fire and ice are the same except one is a fire skill and one is a ice skill. Those i know from beta and playing around with them
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016
Image

Image

Re: T8 offhands skills

#18
Zenaku wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Zenaku wrote:mage ice offhand encases enemies in ice dealing 6k divine damage aoe and 500 divine dmg over time per tick for 15 seconds
mage fire offhand encases enemy in fire dealing 6k divine dmg aoe and 500 divine dmg over time per tick for 15 secs
mage magic offhand reduces recast time of energy shield by 8% (At least this is what it was in beta)

So both ice and fire mage offhand have the same exact skill?
Also the 8% to energy shield is the skill, it starts at 1% all the way to 8% when u get it to t8. Pretty sure it has to have a skill just like other offhands


Ah then i won't speak on the magic grim. The fire and ice are the same except one is a fire skill and one is a ice skill. Those i know from beta and playing around with them

dissappointing... so u get like extra 1.5k dmg over edl bosses after mindless killing of faction bosses nd mobs
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Re: T8 offhands skills

#19
Zenaku wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Zenaku wrote:mage ice offhand encases enemies in ice dealing 6k divine damage aoe and 500 divine dmg over time per tick for 15 seconds
mage fire offhand encases enemy in fire dealing 6k divine dmg aoe and 500 divine dmg over time per tick for 15 secs
mage magic offhand reduces recast time of energy shield by 8% (At least this is what it was in beta)

So both ice and fire mage offhand have the same exact skill?
Also the 8% to energy shield is the skill, it starts at 1% all the way to 8% when u get it to t8. Pretty sure it has to have a skill just like other offhands


Ah then i won't speak on the magic grim. The fire and ice are the same except one is a fire skill and one is a ice skill. Those i know from beta and playing around with them

How is one fire skill and the other is ice if both do divine dmg may i ask?

Re: T8 offhands skills

#20
xXzeemXx wrote:
Zenaku wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:So both ice and fire mage offhand have the same exact skill?
Also the 8% to energy shield is the skill, it starts at 1% all the way to 8% when u get it to t8. Pretty sure it has to have a skill just like other offhands


Ah then i won't speak on the magic grim. The fire and ice are the same except one is a fire skill and one is a ice skill. Those i know from beta and playing around with them

How is one fire skill and the other is ice if both do divine dmg may i ask?

actual skill description
Myrrdins Glacial Embrace
Encase your enemy with Myrrdin's Glacial Embrace that inflicts 6000 damage on impact, and deals 500 damage per tick 15 seconds. Only affects targets vulnerable to Divine Attacks.
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016
Image

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests