Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: T8 offhands skills

So both ice and fire mage offhand have the same exact skill?
Also the 8% to energy shield is the skill, it starts at 1% all the way to 8% when u get it to t8. Pretty sure it has to have a skill just like other offhands
Ah then i won't speak on the magic grim. The fire and ice are the same except one is a fire skill and one is a ice skill. Those i know from beta and playing around with them
How is one fire skill and the other is ice if both do divine dmg may i ask?
If I remember right from beta it was an ability boost (fire/ice) could boost a skill tho
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Ah then i won't speak on the magic grim. The fire and ice are the same except one is a fire skill and one is a ice skill. Those i know from beta and playing around with them
If I remember right from beta it was an ability boost (fire/ice) could boost a skill tho
add 350 direct dmg to fs/ shard.. its passive skill
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Provides +400 to ice shards and +1000 to Aetheric Blast for the ice one as a passive ability.
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Provides +400 to ice shards and +1000 to Aetheric Blast for the ice one as a passive ability.
t1 dont add anything to aetheric blast does it hv specific lvl to do tht?! bcz t1 still add +30 to fs which gradually increases bt dont see anything abt aetheric blast
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

t1 dont add anything to aetheric blast does it hv specific lvl to do tht?! bcz t1 still add +30 to fs which gradually increases bt dont see anything abt aetheric blast
The Tier 8 offhands add to the gelebron weapons skills. That's what aetheric blast is. Fire offhand boosts the fire version.
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

So basically mages got tic damage on the offhand skill that is so slow its dps is worse then frostbite when 90% of elemental damage is being resisted...oh and cant forget about the shards damage that is worse then low tier spider rings lol and a negligible foc gain...what a game changing addition, this is really gona cut the bloodthorn requirement from 60 people to 40.

Oh yeah sorry forgot the gele wand skill that is the most resisted and least lured element damage type in the game, that also just happens to cancel autos and insta cast skills so for most classes its a loss of dps to use
Last edited by krummy9552 on Thu May 17, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Until the delay in casting the gele skill is reduced nobody will use them so the buff is worthless
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

So basically mages got tic damage on the offhand skill that is so slow its dps is worse then frostbite when 90% of elemental damage is being resisted...oh and cant forget about the shards damage that is worse then low tier spider rings lol and a negligible foc gain...what a game changing addition, this is really gona cut the bloodthorn requirement from 60 people to 40.

Oh yeah sorry forgot the gele wand skill that is the most resisted and least lured element damage type in the game, that also just happens to cancel autos and insta cast skills so for most classes its a loss of dps to use
i was thinking the same thing its nt 400 its abt 40 dmg add on bosses...2ndly even plants have high resist to fire.. "just bcz it is a fantasy game doesn't means it hv to defy all logics"
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

@Muldar @Taps please share with us what this amazing aspect of these offhands is that will allow us to cut 20 toons from the raid requirement, because statistically that logic is completely flawed. Dont give us survivability as your main dps gain there is no grounds for that argument.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.