Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: T8 offhands skills

I got a t8 offhand axe, but I can’t tell if the skill is activated or not on a chaos mob/boss. I clicked the skill, but it wasn’t inflicted on chaos mob/boss. So I’m guessing skill is different from some of the other classes. It could be that the “axe skill” damage output could be based on skills as I read in on the the posts. When observed, I didn’t see the axe offhand skill on chaos mob/boss or on my warrior buff . If anyone knows, I would appreciate how warrior offhand skill works.

I got a t8 offhand axe, but I can’t tell if the skill is activated or not on a chaos mob/boss. I clicked the skill, but it wasn’t inflicted on chaos mob/boss. So I’m guessing skill is different from some of the other classes. It could be that the “axe skill” damage output could be based on skills as I read in on the the posts. When observed, I didn’t see the axe offhand skill on chaos mob/boss or on my warrior buff . If anyone knows, I would appreciate how warrior offhand skill works.
It’s just your average everyday strike that deals divine damage. Nothing special about it /: also of course only works on chaos mobs so casting it on normal mobs will be a waste and wll put it on cool down

All the skills have terrible visual delay in the dmg number pop-up. The dmg is done instantly but the pop-up dmg number shows like 5+ secs later.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Mage magic t8 offhand skill lasts 15 seconds and increases the skill level of all lures by 2, yes, a measly 2 points. It does not give a flat boost or boost them past 50. Confirmed myself.

Completely useless
Apparently it was a direct boost in beta for 5s, which seemed far far superior. This offhand is a joke.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Mage magic t8 offhand skill lasts 15 seconds and increases the skill level of all lures by 2, yes, a measly 2 points. It does not give a flat boost or boost them past 50. Confirmed myself.

Completely useless
Apparently it was a direct boost in beta for 5s, which seemed far far superior. This offhand is a joke.
Oh ffs some offhands are complete jokes while others are actually good. These needs to be addressed asap.

Completely useless
Oh ffs some offhands are complete jokes while others are actually good. These needs to be addressed asap.
That’s straight trash :shock:

VR ...seriously ....get someone to explain this mess ...

Hontesly I’d be mad wasting echos to find that out....y’all need to give us some transparency on the rest of the offhands. Working factions for an extra 8 weeks for hot garbage ..oomph.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu