Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: T8 offhands skills

Tbh druid support offhand should of kept boon
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Thanks for this thread very useful
I wonder if druid dps skill debuff works on non chaos mobs, would be only oh skill to do that, would be sick if it added raw crush damage too lol haven’t seen it, and the boost it adds to gele mh is kinda useless from a dps standpoint since that mh skill is a heal! ( would love if otm turned it into damage for the dps mh) other than that I agree with the general feedback of adding more raw skill boost to make it on par with atleast a royal gele ring and fixing gele mh skill

Rogue ss finesse oh skill confirmed. Passive boosts ss ability and skill deals 4k divine damage per tick for 15 secs. Basically same as qs rondel but different name
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Rogue ss finesse oh skill confirmed. Passive boosts ss ability and skill deals 4k divine damage per tick for 15 secs. Basically same as qs rondel but different name
Thanks! Updated the post. Also added ranger because judging by the rogue skills, ranger is probably the same story.
Also added some important notes about the offhands it’s self.
We are still missing one last offhand, the mage’s e shield offhand.

Anyone know the benefits of using a T8 sharpshot quiver over edl?
One of the new offhands boost critical strikes.
The skill is double the damage for half the duration. Some people say it’s not that good because in 30 seconds from edl skill, you can potentially do more damage if you lucky to crit more.
But overall, and stat wise, new offhands are better. Its just the skill that can be debatable.

The skill is double the damage for half the duration. Some people say it’s not that good because in 30 seconds from edl skill, you can potentially do more damage if you lucky to crit more.
But overall, and stat wise, new offhands are better. Its just the skill that can be debatable.
Do both skills have the same cool down times?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

They most probably do as they are both the exact same (rangers, rogues and fire/ice offhands)
Druids warriors and support mage might all have different cool downs.

They most probably do as they are both the exact same (rangers, rogues and fire/ice offhands)
I’m talking about edl quiver vs t8 quiver
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I’m talking about edl quiver vs t8 quiver
The skills have the same cooldown. Going from edl quiver to t8 quiver is a boost, albeit a very small dps boost.

Rangers have the smallest dps boost of all classes when going from edl to gardens quiver (idk what they are called lol)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple