Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: T8 offhands skills

It’s no secret some people have t8 offhands already, so please post t8 offhands skills here so people can choose what offhand to upgrade and not get disappointed with the skill and discover they wasted 8 weeks.
Ill start

Rogue

1)Rogue t8 offhand (quick strike type): deals 4k divine damage per tick, for 15 seconds

2)rogue t8 offhand (shadowstrike):???

Warriors

1)Warriors t8 shield: 600 divine damage claok, and 150 boost in poison resist.

2)warrior t8 offhand (dps):???

Druids (COMPLETE)

1)Druid t8 offhand (dps type): deals 7k divine damage , and lowers the target magic resistance by 300 (number is tested, and not written on skill’s description).

2) druid t8 offhand (heal type): heals target and all players around him (4 meters range) for 800 initial hp, and 500 hp per tick for 10 seconds

3) druid t8 offhand (support type- the one with rescue/sanctuary): buffs the target and players around him with +100 poison resist

Rangers

1) rangers t8 offhand (sharshot): adds 1.6k divine damage boost to your attacks, and 500 dex.

2) ranger t8 offhand (longshot):??

Mages

1)fire t8 offhand: deals 6k divine AoE divine dmg and does 500 divine damage per tick for 15 seconds

2)ice t8 offhand: same as the above (fire offhand)

3)magic t8 offhand: ??
Bump. Anyone know about dps warrior ?
Hi

It’s no secret some people have t8 offhands already, so please post t8 offhands skills here so people can choose what offhand to upgrade and not get disappointed with the skill and discover they wasted 8 weeks.
Ill start

Rogue

1)Rogue t8 offhand (quick strike type): deals 4k divine damage per tick, for 15 seconds

2)rogue t8 offhand (shadowstrike):???

Warriors

1)Warriors t8 shield: 600 divine damage claok, and 150 boost in poison resist.

2)warrior t8 offhand (dps):???

Druids (COMPLETE)

1)Druid t8 offhand (dps type): deals 7k divine damage , and lowers the target magic resistance by 300 (number is tested, and not written on skill’s description).

2) druid t8 offhand (heal type): heals target and all players around him (4 meters range) for 800 initial hp, and 500 hp per tick for 10 seconds

3) druid t8 offhand (support type- the one with rescue/sanctuary): buffs the target and players around him with +100 poison resist

Rangers

1) rangers t8 offhand (sharshot): adds 1.6k divine damage boost to your attacks, and 500 dex.

2) ranger t8 offhand (longshot):??

Mages

1)fire t8 offhand: deals 6k divine AoE divine dmg and does 500 divine damage per tick for 15 seconds

2)ice t8 offhand: same as the above (fire offhand)

3)magic t8 offhand: ??
Bump. Anyone know about dps warrior ?
I can tell you it’s skill is a burst of divine dmg, but in open beta it was really low and useless, idk about live. Can anyone confirm anything?

Does the cooldown from druid book stack with jewels at all? That’s about the only use I realistically see from it. A Druid proc’d with a high sanctuary cooldown, but even then it’s a bit of a weak skill with the amount of AoE damage bosses can do.

Nobody can confirm rogue ss tier 8 skill? I thought it was the same as qs but just ss skill set. I can't remember tho
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Have we given up on someone giving some insight into the ss rogue offhand skill?
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Im going for max axe but Im tier 6 so it'll take me couple more weeks before I can confirm. My rogue will prob go for ss rondel but because the troves "glitch" and the fact I started him late hes only tier 3.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Im going for max axe but Im tier 6 so it'll take me couple more weeks before I can confirm. My rogue will prob go for ss rondel but because the troves "glitch" and the fact I started him late hes only tier 3.
Gl!
That will only leave us with energy shield offhand and longshot ranger offhand.

Late seeing this thread :? But thanks for compiling all this information. In beta only got to toy around with mage offhands so it’s nice to be able to look over the info for all the new offhands.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at