Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

No you wont. The more poison resist you have the better you will survive against cloak and poison cloud.
The poison resist difference per tier is low
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

With the stacked resists of a tier 8 offhand, players survivability increases on Causticroot's auras.
(Auto-ing whilst venemous thorns is up, the skill Caustic Spray, and the length of time you can remain in a Corrosive Pool)
This alone means less deaths and less 30 second DPS loss from being unable to res again.

The majority of Offhand skills now focus on a burst of divine damage, and new divine damage sources for classes that had none previously, e.g. Warrior.
Additionally these will not overlap on the Rogues DoT, as they use separate classes for Prowesse and Finesse.
This means getting roots down faster, so that all DPS can be focused on the boss.

Finally the character refresh lag issue should now be resolved making raid encounters much smoother.

The encounter will continue to be reviewed as players experience the new changes firsthand.
I like the idea, we need to farm new gears upto t8 in preparation for BT, for survivability, I agree on this.

These new elements in the raid, were they tested in beta? Why are we adding it after it was already live?
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

People ask for a challenge, they most certainly get a challenge, and then complain. Imo, if a clan/server can down a boss a couple days after it’s release then there is no challenge besides getting enough people on for dps. Offtanking adds takes away from the challenge, and the buff to the adds most certainly adds to the challenge without changing the boss itself.

I also see a lot of people complaining about the t8 offhands when there isn’t a single one in existence (I think). You tested them in beta yes, but they could have changed and you never know how effective they are on BT until you legitimately test it out (in live game).

I do think a raid requiring 60 people is ridiculous as my clan alone can only get 30-35 toons on at a time for gele. If the raid will truly require atleast 40 toons with t8 offhands then I don’t see an issue, just means clans have some grinding to do and I have some leveling to do lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

People ask for a challenge, they most certainly get a challenge, and then complain. Imo, if a clan/server can down a boss a couple days after it’s release then there is no challenge besides getting enough people on for dps. Offtanking adds takes away from the challenge, and the buff to the adds most certainly adds to the challenge without changing the boss itself.

I also see a lot of people complaining about the t8 offhands when there isn’t a single one in existence (I think). You tested them in beta yes, but they could have changed and you never know how effective they are on BT until you legitimately test it out (in live game).

I do think a raid requiring 60 people is ridiculous as my clan alone can only get 30-35 toons on at a time for gele. If the raid will truly require atleast 40 toons with t8 offhands then I don’t see an issue, just means clans have some grinding to do and I have some leveling to do lol.
Lol many t8 offhands exist. Check my other thread. How did people get them? Weekly treasure troves were tradeable. Meaning if u d weekly on 2 toons u can give one chest from one toon to the other and skip a week.

Lol many t8 offhands exist. Check my other thread. How did people get them? Weekly treasure troves were tradeable. Meaning if u d weekly on 2 toons u can give one chest from one toon to the other and skip a week.
Great, so people were exploiting to get t8 offhands? That’s basically what you just admitted to lol. And many offhands isn’t 40 offhands. Get 40 offhands, try to kill BT, and then come back with actual constructive feedback
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Great, so people were exploiting to get t8 offhands? That’s basically what you just admitted to lol. And many offhands isn’t 40 offhands. Get 40 offhands, try to kill BT, and then come back with actual constructive feedback
Nope. Not an exploit. Most people thought it’s intended because at some point, u will have max tier of all offhands so what’s the point of doing quest again? People thought troves are tradeable because u could sacrifice upgrade on one toon so u can upgrade on another.