Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

Hey Heroes,

With the upcoming server reset there will be minor changes to the Bloodthorn adds raid mechanic.

The root adds are designed to create a time based challenge players must defeat during the encounter to prevent additional buffs being applied to Bloodthorn during the fight.

A new mechanic has been added to discourage the resetting of mobs, the ability to do so is unintended.

Bloodthorn will now have a new minor siphon life skill meaning the longer you leave a root up, the more Bloodthorn will siphon life from it (Bloodthorn siphons life from xroot).

Thank you for your understanding.

Re: Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

So all roots heal bt now instead of just 1 certain type._. What’s the point of having slave root then when all roots will do the same thing...
Last edited by Curry30423 on Wed May 16, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Offtanking was our clans strat. Unlike some servers herne doesn’t have 60+ ppl available to do the raid. I doubt we have enough dps to kill both roots on time using our original strategy.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

So all roots heal bt now instead of just 1 certain type._. What’s the point of having slave root then when all roots will do the same thing...
Yes i agree. The point of slave root was to kill it asap because it would heal the boss. What’s the point of it now?
If you make all roots heal the fine, remove all AoE damage from all roots and make them completely like slave root. Immunity and healing only