Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

If the raid will truly require atleast 40 toons with t8 offhands then I don’t see an issue, just means clans have some grinding to do and I have some leveling to do lol.
You seem to forget that in order to be able to grind 8 weeks for a t8 offhand, you also need 2 lions, 8 orbs, 8 crowns, 4 idols, 4 horns, 5 runes, 9 arcanes and 4 conj.

Theres no issue here, what a joke.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

No one can complain about BT until 40 offhands are obtained and those players go in for a 40ish man kill. Then and only then can people give constructive feedback on OTMs main intentions of this raid being a 40 man/t8 offhands raid.

Well you could complain about how you can’t currently kill it but that is no where near constructive
We can and will complain. Our clans worked for dg for so long and now it’s basically rendered useless against bt. Most of our clannies at least have a dg bp and we have a bunch of sets now yet we can’t take down bt. What’s the point in grinding for all the gear if it doesn’t even make the slightest difference.
Dg was made during the gele age, not bt. So idk why you expect for dg to be some op armor for bt lol. Besides, it’s still super good dps armor and just because it’s apparently bad against bt doesn’t mean it’s completely obsolete

No need to tell me “we can and will complain” lol. We all know
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

If the raid will truly require atleast 40 toons with t8 offhands then I don’t see an issue, just means clans have some grinding to do and I have some leveling to do lol.
You seem to forget that in order to be able to grind 8 weeks for a t8 offhand, you also need 2 lions, 8 orbs, 8 crowns, 4 idols, 4 horns, 5 runes, 9 arcanes and 4 conj.

You don’t need all of that to do the weekly quest, just t3 of either faction. Plus otm made dl/frozen so much easier to obtain, and I hope edl is next.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

No one can complain about BT until 40 offhands are obtained and those players go in for a 40ish man kill. Then and only then can people give constructive feedback on OTMs main intentions of this raid being a 40 man/t8 offhands raid.

Well you could complain about how you can’t currently kill it but that is no where near constructive
We can and will complain. Our clans worked for dg for so long and now it’s basically rendered useless against bt. Most of our clannies at least have a dg bp and we have a bunch of sets now yet we can’t take down bt. What’s the point in grinding for all the gear if it doesn’t even make the slightest difference.
Dg was made during the gele age, not bt. So idk why you expect for dg to be some op armor for bt lol. Besides, it’s still super good dps armor and just because it’s apparently bad against bt doesn’t mean it’s completely obsolete

No need to tell me “we can and will complain” lol. We all know
Dg is the best dps armor in the game rn. Of course I’m gonna expect it to make a huge difference at bt.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

You don’t need all of that to do the weekly quest, just t3 of either faction. Plus otm made dl/frozen so much easier to obtain, and I hope edl is next.
But need EDL Offhand otherwise you cant wear the CG Offhand.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

If you’re in a clan that can kill BT then I imagine getting an edl offhand is no issue at all lol
We have to see if a clan is capable of killing the new buffed bt. But im not necessarily talking about clans that can down bt, because yea, they dont have a problem getting the offhands. What about all the other clans on so many different servers?
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

If you’re in a clan that can kill BT then I imagine getting an edl offhand is no issue at all lol
We have to see if a clan is capable of killing the new buffed bt. But im not necessarily talking about clans that can down bt, because yea, they dont have a problem getting the offhands. What about all the other clans on so many different servers?
Not just bt, gele or maybe even prot as well. All those other clans will just have to continue working hard if they wish to keep up

Not just bt, gele or maybe even prot as well. All those other clans will just have to continue working hard if they wish to keep up
But how can you expect any clan in this game to cough up 40+ toons with EDL weapons when this was meant as horizontal content?

Bt was supposed to help the game by making endgame clans to move on from raids like hrung, mord and even necro. But how the bt raid is designed, its impossible to kill for normal endgame clans. Besides, the difference between dominant and secondary clans on a sever will only increase with bt because dominant clans dont need to leave hrung, mord and necro. What happens when mord and bt are up the same time? Dominant clan takes down mord because competition cant kill bt. What happens at a reset? Dominant clans will leave bt up and kill all other raids, bt will be downed later.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

I never said I was for the crazy amounts of toons needed to down bt. My clan can only get about 30 on for gele each time so idk how we’ll possibly get another 10-20 toons for every time we want to kill bt. I’m simply for the buffs that make the boss mechanics more challenging, but I do think some hp nerfs may be needed (hp is the main issue for everything lol)