Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

It wasnt a glitch that was exploited, simply "not as intended". IMO if many have t8 and it still requires 55+ toons its still ridiculous.
"Many" isn't specific, he could mean 5 he could mean 20.

Truth is we don't know what it'll be like when 40 people have t8 offhands and take on BT.

But yeah, I do invite OTM to retest their previous statement that the raid was designed for 40 well equipped toons, because of the buff it may not be the same. Not sure though, got to wait and see.
Would you kindly?

No one can complain about BT until 40 offhands are obtained and those players go in for a 40ish man kill. Then and only then can people give constructive feedback on OTMs main intentions of this raid being a 40 man/t8 offhands raid.

Well you could complain about how you can’t currently kill it but that is no where near constructive
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It wasnt a glitch that was exploited, simply "not as intended". IMO if many have t8 and it still requires 55+ toons its still ridiculous.
"Many" isn't specific, he could mean 5 he could mean 20.

Truth is we don't know what it'll be like when 40 people have t8 offhands and take on BT.

But yeah, I do invite OTM to retest their previous statement that the raid was designed for 40 well equipped toons, because of the buff it may not be the same. Not sure though, got to wait and see.
40 is already too much if players didnt understand that part.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The raid has been balanced for 40 characters each with a new tier 8 offhand.

We will continue to review the raids difficulty in a live environment over the coming weeks.
you are overestimating your own desing, T8 offhands arent a massive dps buff, they are a small increase to current edl weps. You created rings that added thousands of damage, threw useless stats on dps rings, and then put so much emphasis on stat gear that you maxed the effective range on all stats for all classes due to diminishing return.

You may want to reconsider this before you kill off 90% of your servers because they will never progress past tower. Granted there was lag but you just took a 50 man raid and made it much harder by splitting the dps and forcing both roots to be kos.
what they did is saw the strategy and ruined it.. pathetic
Worse. They knew the strat in closed beta because we discussed it there. Released anyway. Then buffed it when it worked.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

No one can complain about BT until 40 offhands are obtained and those players go in for a 40ish man kill. Then and only then can people give constructive feedback on OTMs main intentions of this raid being a 40 man/t8 offhands raid.

Well you could complain about how you can’t currently kill it but that is no where near constructive
We can and will complain. Our clans worked for dg for so long and now it’s basically rendered useless against bt. Most of our clannies at least have a dg bp and we have a bunch of sets now yet we can’t take down bt. What’s the point in grinding for all the gear if it doesn’t even make the slightest difference.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

There's still hope of a nerf or change all together.

I'm guessing that once 40 players get their offhands and take on BT OTM will see how hard of a time they have. If they get spanked then we get a nerf, if not we may still but chances are low.

Maybe we'll get a small buff before they wait to see 40 players get their offhands who knows. OTM does listen to us a lot more than we give them credit for.
Would you kindly?

We can and will complain. Our clans worked for dg for so long and now it’s basically rendered useless against bt. Most of our clannies at least have a dg bp and we have a bunch of sets now yet we can’t take down bt. What’s the point in grinding for all the gear if it doesn’t even make the slightest difference.
I understand what you mean, Curry.

I think that OTMs plan was for us to grind a bit first and get the new offhands and gear before taking on BT.

It's a new strategy and mechanic that we aren't used to and it'll take some adjusting. We're all so used to jumping onto a new boss as soon as it's released and then we get bored.

I think OTM really was trying to keep us engaged by giving us requirements before taking on this new boss and I admire them for that.
Would you kindly?

The boss to begin with provided a good challenge when the update first rolled out. Now it’s just an impossible feat that most worlds won’t be able to complete for quite some time.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

The boss to begin with provided a good challenge when the update first rolled out. Now it’s just an impossible feat that most worlds won’t be able to complete for quite some time.
Yeah, it was a challenge but didn't jive with what OTMs plan was, I guess. They want us to get the new offhands before taking on the boss. It's how they marketted it, even. Muldar himself said that the boss is for 40 dudes (and dudettes) with the t8 offhand.

But the reason the boss isn't locked until we get that t8 is cos ofc some will attempt and spen plat items on it which makes them money. It's a business decision, and I can see why they did it. Not very player friendly, though.
Would you kindly?