Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

No response from OTM, this thread will just be locked and/or ignored. Nice job attempting to give useful feedback ;) never gets us far
No need to say this... I can guarantee you that they are watching every second of this chat.

Everyone needs to get off their high horse. OTM is trying to sustain longevity of the game. Having content that abruptly ends and you can’t progress further is what causes the loss of interest and people to leave the game. They have created something sustainable that will take us a lot longer to figure out and kill. Good for OTM for seeing this.
No.. killing Necro and Mordy for years and not getting a single godly blood or void moon helm “is what causes the loss of interest and people to leave the game.”
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Frenzy alone breaks the argument of "warriors arent intended to dps". But this isnt for this topic I guess. Just tried to check the dps offhand because otm claimed the t8 are enough to cover for 20 toons.
Warriors fit into two general categories. A dps style / berserker type and a tank. Both are viable at eg. Not sure what the original poster meant by not intended to be dps. It’s actualy the opposite.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

No response from OTM, this thread will just be locked and/or ignored. Nice job attempting to give useful feedback ;) never gets us far
No need to say this... I can guarantee you that they are watching every second of this chat.

Everyone needs to get off their high horse. OTM is trying to sustain longevity of the game. Having content that abruptly ends and you can’t progress further is what causes the loss of interest and people to leave the game. They have created something sustainable that will take us a lot longer to figure out and kill. Good for OTM for seeing this.
Sheer frustration will kill the game interest faster than a killabke boss.
Time and time again we show otm that we can kill this thing and as a reward they make it harder. Idk about arawn or other servers but epona has a large player base. I imagine that not ever server is like that. This is a numbers boss. I'm sure some servers wont kill bt for a long time simply because they cant gather enough. Just because one server can kill with ease doesnt mean they all can. Otm should punish other servers who cant kill (and those that can) just because arawn and epona har the manpower, strat, and resources to throw at this boss
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Druids have dps mainhands/offhands/neck/misc/braces/rings and dg adds lightning strike - dps. Your logic not mine.
You forgot new offhand that lowers target magic resistance :) druids can basically carry a mini lure now. So yes, druids can dps, so can warriors. If all classes had one role that would be boring and lame.

No.. killing Necro and Mordy for years and not getting a single godly blood or void moon helm “is what causes the loss of interest and people to leave the game.”
So now you have BloodThorn to attempt to kills as well as the potential for Godly/Void items you are looking for above.

They are smart to not release large numbers of OP gear. Having the formulas set to drop them very rarely keeps people going back to attempt for it once again (it’s like gambling in a sense) you are hooked on hitting it big. So keep trying? One will drop eventually. Just means you need to be around for the drop. That’s the exciting part about the raids - wondering what loot there is to roll and or bid on.

Look at the positives... everyone on this cesspool of tears called a forum is complaining about what they didn’t get. Look at what we have receiving from OtM. They don’t listen to people who wine and complain. Give them feedback in a more positive sense to initiate change.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

And this raid is precisely what you describe. This is new eg content but we can’t progress. There isn’t anything to figure out at this point. BT is now a pure dps kill with no strategy required. This isn't sustainable. This is killing your dedicated player base and any new players wanting to progress to end game that join servers that can’t get enough bodies to throw at it.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Simple fix could be adjusting Raids based on Server Activity (# of players) regardless what clans people are in.
Yeah and how will they know when almost every single person in the game has multiple alts? People and Toons are not the same thing.
and they are basing this boss on how many toons servers have not people, and that will screw them in the end.

All I have to say is that you are being ignorant to your own design
Last edited by krummy9552 on Wed May 16, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Sheer frustration will kill the game interest faster than a killabke boss.
Time and time again we show otm that we can kill this thing and as a reward they make it harder. Idk about arawn or other servers but epona has a large player base. I imagine that not ever server is like that. This is a numbers boss. I'm sure some servers wont kill bt for a long time simply because they cant gather enough. Just because one server can kill with ease doesnt mean they all can. Otm should punish other servers who cant kill (and those that can) just because arawn and epona har the manpower, strat, and resources to throw at this boss
I agree to an extent. Which is why if you look at previous comments. I challenged Otm to form a marketing campaign to get CH’s name out there and increase the player base. For now this is a challenge for who is “left” on the servers. Arawn should have the numbers, but getting out Offhands to tier 8 in the next challenge. As Otm said it is possible with 40 people and tier 8 offhands. Most of us should have them in 5-6 weeks. So we wait 5-6 weeks to actually down BT... it is what it is.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99