Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lost my book of alteration

I jut lost my book of alteration to the selling glitch. I was on the weapon page and noticed I had just sold something for 0 gold which didn't make sense. What do you know it sold my book, how is it possible? There's another topic about this so I know it's not just me, but I really wanted that book!

Re: Lost my book of alteration

OMG IM SO MAD AT THIS GLITCH!!! I was wearing my old knight plate suit and had my COMPLETE redclaw outfit in my inventory. So I went to the merchants to sell some stones I obtained from fighting bosses in the catacombs and I clicked on the diamond and clicked sell and then clicked on the pearl and clicked sell. I noticed that they were both still in my inventory but didint think much of it until I returned to catacombs and was going to equip my redclaw outfit. Neither the Gauntlets or the Redclaw greives werenthere!!!! I want them back admin they weren't cheap they cost alot of gold!!!! :(
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Re: Lost my book of alteration

The bug sold half of my Sorcerous set and my Embossed Plate Greaves, yeah I wasn't happy.. haha
IGN: Magika
World: Morrigan
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.