Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona downs BT for the second time!

I will not reply on Diesels post on this thread. Bring it to Arawn and I will reply (bring your popcorn will be interesting).
Congrats to us both. Very happy to see other servers working as a team to pull it off. It is clear that Epona is a force not to be mettled with, especially as a whole of the server.
Spoken by a true mvp. Epona, keep doing what your doing, you guys are doing great. Resurgence do you thing, keep slaying the beast. To anyone achieving the kill no matter what server, clan and whatnot...this is an achievement no one can take from you. Who cares if you were second or whatever place... You have beaten the new Boss thats what matters and if this is done by 1 clan or a group of people who cares. What is the big issue lol.. a kill is a kill.

Good luck to all the other Servers killing BT!
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Congrats on downing Bloodthorn for the second time Epona! Great achievement and many more Bloodthorn kills to come. :) Best of luck on downing Bloodthorn for the first time to other servers too. Looking forward to see every server has achieved this. :D
Lord142-lvl 221 ranger on Arawn
Clan: Resurgence

You’re always pointing fingers at Resurgence, but your clan isn’t so perfect yourself, I also have as of somethings your clan has said or done. Don’t blame others when you and your members aren’t the greatest either, I mean, look at deadlylover, made a secret account and snuck into dragonsouls for gear.
I'm not in that clan and I take the side of the rest of Arawn (Ds, Maelstorm, Colours, those small clans and Unit). I'm critical and this whole drama on who got first and second just ruined our lovely server even more. Is this the fault of the small clans? Maybe to make this clear since you don't seem to know much, recruiting is not in my hands. Maybe you haven't seen my clan tag and it doesn't say Colours nor DS. STR1K3R please, your main and I have been in same clan. You made alts and are in another clan. Smh... lets leave it as it is now.
Arawn's image has been hurt enough this week and it will take lots of effort form your clan to set it right. How will we ever attract players again with that saltiness? Why can't we show some sportsmanship? Grats Epona, can't wait to hear you kill bt for a third time in a row. Awesome work everyone also good job Resurgence. The real question will be: Who can keep killing Bt for a longer period of time.

Ps: did you still want the evidence from griefing or you good?
I get plenty of people looking to transfer daily into arawn.. I also have been actively helping 3 leaders from 3 different clans on 3 different servers on a strat that will help them join epona and arawn in killing bt.. the two best servers in the game atm are arawn and epona hopefully we can help the community by getting some of the other clans/servers up there as well.. u say arawns image is hurting? I think arawn is thriving and I'm doing my part to help others.. what have you done besides run your mouth negativity about arawn to help our server? I'll answer that nothing because your bitter and stuck on your "small clan victim" narrative.. get over yourself
Oi, now Arawn is self proclaiming they are best server along with epona lol. If anything Epona would be the best server, not Arawn, as they were the first to kill BT. Even then that doesn't mean they are the best server lol, this competition is literally just Arawn trying to inflate their egos. Couldn't accept that they weren't the first server to kill until the entire forums told them to grown up. Atleast arawn has a couple sensible people who are trying to make Resurgence not look like a bunch of whiny children. GG.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Wardon-Ch, Arawn had always been a strong server, always thriving...

Getting the second kill of bloodthorn is a massive achievement given the fixes and circumstances. Big diesel had said “the two best servers atm is arawn and epona” (<arguable, some may say not according to the leaderboards, some may say this is based on activity, based on numbers. Please also note that alongside Epona. He did not proclaim that Arawn was the best. ) then You state that “this competition is literally just Arawn trying to inflate their egos”... yet u have stated before that “if anything Epona would be the best server, not Arawn” please reconsider you stance and view on who right now is “inflating their egos” - Bigdiesel had never solely said Arawn is the best clan right now.. We regard Epona as a strong collective server.

As stated before in this thread or somewhere in other threads, “best server” is a relative term - there are many factors that play in considering what is a best server, and this may differ from one person through to another depending on experience and course of game play.

Also nightmare, i do not discredit their performance... that is only how u asummed and interpret my words.. i have only stated facts the same way otm admin had stated in a post, no lies and nothing malicious intended. But i continued to praise Epona’s effort and I personally was happy to see Epona kill it the first time since it gave a boost of motivation for other servers, like arawn, to aim for a kill.

Please do not bring arawn matters into this thread as this is Thread should only be about the effort well done to epona for killing BT the second time.
Saber Fauna, Druid, lvl 224
Sabeyboo, Mage, lvl 220
Kriari, Ranger, lvl 216
Eretrea, Rogue, lvl 190
Acadia, Rogue, lvl 137

General of Dawn - Arawn

Haters gonna hate ..potatoes gonna potate..

congrats epona well done
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

Wardon-Ch, Arawn had always been a strong server, always thriving...

Getting the second kill of bloodthorn is a massive achievement given the fixes and circumstances. Big diesel had said “the two best servers atm is arawn and epona” (<arguable, some may say not according to the leaderboards, some may say this is based on activity, based on numbers. Please also note that alongside Epona. He did not proclaim that Arawn was the best. ) then You state that “this competition is literally just Arawn trying to inflate their egos”... yet u have stated before that “if anything Epona would be the best server, not Arawn” please reconsider you stance and view on who right now is “inflating their egos” - Bigdiesel had never solely said Arawn is the best clan right now.. We regard Epona as a strong collective server.

As stated before in this thread or somewhere in other threads, “best server” is a relative term - there are many factors that play in considering what is a best server, and this may differ from one person through to another depending on experience and course of game play.

Also nightmare, i do not discredit their performance... that is only how u asummed and interpret my words.. i have only stated facts the same way otm admin had stated in a post, no lies and nothing malicious intended. But i continued to praise Epona’s effort and I personally was happy to see Epona kill it the first time since it gave a boost of motivation for other servers, like arawn, to aim for a kill.

Please do not bring arawn matters into this thread as this is Thread should only be about the effort well done to epona for killing BT the second time.

Which server is the best?
Epona...
or Arawn...

The answer is...
add SERVER WARS on next update...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...