Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What comes after?

I've always thought if I was a developer I'd take ideas from other games that everyone enjoyed the most, cant u guys do a little recon with other games?...otm I mean.

The two most popular things in these kind of games is the PVP and taming mounts. Buying mounts is cool but maybe putting in a few mounts in the world to tame would make it more exciting, could use the whistle to tame. Originality is good but why not do things we know that works well :)

We still have to resolve the last of the post-update bugs (or celebrate, we've been so busy) but have had some team discussions as to the future, beyond the Corrupted Gardens.

A lot of ideas being thrown around regarding systems, loot and visuals so it would be great to hear the communities suggestions!

What would you like to see added?
A dps board!!!!

Mage ftw

We still have to resolve the last of the post-update bugs (or celebrate, we've been so busy) but have had some team discussions as to the future, beyond the Corrupted Gardens.

A lot of ideas being thrown around regarding systems, loot and visuals so it would be great to hear the communities suggestions!

What would you like to see added?
A dps board!!!!

Warrior with heal or some shiel when it is casted it heals user untill shield is deputed.

I love paladin and i basicly made paladin in nuada
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

So correct me if Im wrong at any point in this post. Just sharing my thoughts.
So currently the new update is out and theres not much to do. We got weekly reaver bosses for rewards, EDL offhands to tier up, and bloodthorn to kill. Now for 2 years we have been waiting for this update and there are only 3 things to do? After we tier up EDL weps there would be only 2 things left. So my concern is, in about 6 months lets say after the majority of people get max EDL offhands and Bloodthorn gets downed regularly, what are all these people who have been waiting for this update going to do next? Quit until the next cookie cutter update?
What I am trying to say is this game needs to implement something other than new endgame boss and new gear to obtain. Add stuff that we can do when we dont feel like bossing/leveling. Fun stuff to make people stay logged in for hours playing, insteading of logging to kill and boss and logging out. If the next update takes another year or two most people are going to be gone due to the lack of creativity.
So what im asking is to please add stuff that is not the same thing you guys have been adding for every major update. Do not try to fix this by adding events, add stuff to the game. Listen to the players they are the people who play your game everday, they know what is needed the most.
Thanks for reading, just sharing my thoughts and I would like to hear back from other players on what they think.
+1 to this. I do think it's a gorgeous update, and I'm sure OTM put a load of work into it, but it just doesn't seem to have much substance. I used to log in all throughout the day, now I only log once at night and that's mostly to take care of my auction house items.
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server