Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Faction weekly weapons

Aside from all the epona vs everyone else on this BT kill i’d like to see what other servers have what’s other weps from the weekly
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Re: Faction weekly weapons

The weapons are the same that were in closed beta lux shop. Otm should turn them back purple though ;)

LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

The weapons are the same that were in closed beta lux shop. Otm should turn them back purple though ;)

The embossed sword is it from faction shop? I reached level 4 and i only see jewels level 200 and a barding, when does the new shop open? I barely get points now by doing repeatables and daily quest and 5s and 6s which is the only way ig? Thanks
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

The embossed sword is it from faction shop? I reached level 4 and i only see jewels level 200 and a barding, when does the new shop open? I barely get points now by doing repeatables and daily quest and 5s and 6s which is the only way ig? Thanks
The weapons were orginally in the shop at closed beta, along with offhands. At open beta they got removed (or thats what we thought) and at live we discovered that mainhand weapons were added in weekly chests. No one knows if offhands are 100% removed, or added somewhere else because in some loading screens u can see the rogue’s offhand.
Can @Muldar or @Dexxa confirm anything about the offhands??!?