Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - 20 Minutes (3 PM) - Bug Fixes

Is this just to make the raid impossible while the pop-in bug is being worked on?
Don't worry, we're not making the boss impossible. As mentioned in one of the Bloodthorn threads going at the minute, the boss heal skill wasn't functioning as intended. It's not intended for the fight to last beyond the hard enrage, and this is being corrected.
Member of the Design Team!

Is this just to make the raid impossible while the pop-in bug is being worked on?
Don't worry, we're not making the boss impossible. As mentioned in one of the Bloodthorn threads going at the minute, the boss heal skill wasn't functioning as intended. It's not intended for the fight to last beyond the hard enrage, and this is being corrected.
What does the term 'hard' enrage mean? Is there also a 'soft' enrage? I'm confused lol.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

So in the meantime we'll still have to stick with blinking out of existence repeatedly infinity war style? oh boy
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

What does the term 'hard' enrage mean? Is there also a 'soft' enrage? I'm confused lol.
Im also confused. I am hoping that it’s a new addition where after x mins into rage there is a big aoe that wipes everyone. I’m probably wrong
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Existing bosses like Proteus and Gelebron have a 'soft' enrage, where the boss effectively gets a buff that empowers it, with the intent that it will eventually wear players down. A 'hard' enrage is a time limit on a fight, and once it's reached the fight is effectively over. Currently Bloodthorn's hard enrage isn't functioning as intended, so we're restoring this functionality.

This was requested by players during beta to add an extra level of challenge to the boss, and it's feedback we've taken on board and acted on.

Hope this helps!
Member of the Design Team!