Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Epona the first to Kill BT!

After a long, painful battle with lag and stress, we somehow managed to do it! GJ to my fellow Eponions!

How are you other servers looking for BT? Any possible tips to make it go more smoothly?

ALSO! We noticed a huge problem with the 5 roots and their opness + respawn times, OTM needs to fix this!

AND Some drops were non-trade, @Muldar, is this a bug?
An old character. . .

Re: Epona the first to Kill BT!

I supposed if the whole server turns up to kill BT, a one hour kill is quite shoddy. The non trade drops is not a bug. That’s to prevent the drops ending up in the auction house.

I supposed if the whole server turns up to kill BT, a one hour kill is quite shoddy. The non trade drops is not a bug. That’s to prevent the drops ending up in the auction house.
Therefore druids and tanks will never upgrade the offhand past 7?
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

We started with 54, but people left during kill because it got zergey, don't know what number we ended with
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

You couldn't just have said congrats?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Damnn salty af.
Wasn't 1 hour too, more like 45-55 mins.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Damnn salty af.
Wasn't 1 hour too, more like 45-55 mins.
I recorded it, kill took 45
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis