Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I will sure leave game if they make server transfer....

Or English isn’t their first language... I guarantee you would make mistakes if you tried to speak another language. People over the internet who use that as a argument point are just sad.
+1
lol true...most of the time i just ignore such comment... bcz they r offtopic nd hv no relevance to post
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Server transfers should be made possible. We paid real money to get gear and to lix multiple toons. So if we for one reason or another want to change server we should ofc be able to bring our toons and gear with us.
agreed buddy
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

I am so sorry for not beeing born as native english user xD
its like sorry fr my bad English even thou i dont actually feel sry nd idgaf if u dont understand :lol: seriously thou if they use common sense over dictionary i m sure they would have understood it bt thn again common sense isnt so common these days
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

its like sorry fr my bad English even thou i dont actually feel sry nd idgaf if u dont understand :lol: seriously thou if they use common sense over dictionary i m sure they would have understood it bt thn again common sense isnt so common these days
+100
LoL
Well explaned
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

Or English isn’t their first language... I guarantee you would make mistakes if you tried to speak another language. People over the internet who use that as a argument point are just sad.
+1

I mean seriously, at least they make an effort to communicate in English, even though it's not native to them, how many native English speakers in this game have tried to learn another language to help facilitate communication with other players?
Luna OFallon
Druid - 215
Fae OFallon
Rogue - 162
Genesis
Lir

+100
LoL
Well explaned
well we agreed fr once... lol
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

+1

I mean seriously, at least they make an effort to communicate in English, even though it's not native to them, how many native English speakers in this game have tried to learn another language to help facilitate communication with other players?
English is pretty much that language almost every country teaches their students tho. Its kind of a requirement. Unlike an english person learning another language its not really required. English learning is because in the bussiness world knowing it is almost a requirement. Its pretty much the most commonly taught language in forign countries.

Now yes they are trying and its obvious its not their first language so its very rude to make fun of that. I’m not defending the people making fun of them.

+1

English is pretty much that language almost every country teaches their students tho. Its kind of a requirement. Unlike an english person learning another language its not really required. English learning is because in the bussiness world knowing it is almost a requirement. Its pretty much the most commonly taught language in forign countries.

Now yes they are trying and its obvious its not their first language so its very rude to make fun of that. I’m not defending the people making fun of them.

Lol who cares for bullyes xD
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

+1

i learnt English in my school bt i dont speak in English regularly so its nt perfect. people say stuff like this is bcz they r losing the arguement.
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS