Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - 30 Minutes (2 PM) - Bug Fixes

#41
Muldar wrote:
Everything wrote:OTM's office rn

Image


Qa, code and me all sitting around a whiteboard.

Might be a late night.

Suspected y'all were just on discussing and examining what was going on haha, this was a joke.

You guys have got it, I'm sure you'll get it done quickly.

In the meantime I shall sleep, and I look forward to playing this update after work tomorrow :)
Would you kindly?

Image

Re: Server Restart - 30 Minutes (2 PM) - Bug Fixes

#42
xXzeemXx wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:Always game breaking bug every update and people say I was being negative . This lag is ridiculous and so bad when I can't even goto a boss without freezing 5 times.

More reset= more booses = more purenesses/gear
Not to mention more dkp
I dont mind it :D

Can't kill the bosses when every single person is freezing whole fight. And bosses randomly resetted since people are moving when they freeze and they lag into the wall resetting the boss. Ridiculous

Re: Server Restart - 30 Minutes (2 PM) - Bug Fixes

#43
Wolfenstien wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:Always game breaking bug every update and people say I was being negative . This lag is ridiculous and so bad when I can't even goto a boss without freezing 5 times.

More reset= more booses = more purenesses/gear
Not to mention more dkp
I dont mind it :D

Can't kill the bosses when every single person is freezing whole fight. And bosses randomly resetted since people are moving when they freeze and they lag into the wall resetting the boss. Ridiculous

just dont move much to avoid freeze is wat i did... its okish in arc so prot nd gele r doable too..
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Re: Server Restart - 30 Minutes (2 PM) - Bug Fixes

#45
Wolfenstien wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:Always game breaking bug every update and people say I was being negative . This lag is ridiculous and so bad when I can't even goto a boss without freezing 5 times.

More reset= more booses = more purenesses/gear
Not to mention more dkp
I dont mind it :D

Can't kill the bosses when every single person is freezing whole fight. And bosses randomly resetted since people are moving when they freeze and they lag into the wall resetting the boss. Ridiculous

On some devices a freeze just means game crashes too :/
Belenus
Nee 229 druid
ApplesBe 225 ranger
GetBashedX 222 warrior
Rainyy 200 rogue

Nuada
Meja druid

Re: Server Restart - 30 Minutes (2 PM) - Bug Fixes

#46
Jeffryluvsgrant wrote:And the reason big bugs happen...because people keep complaining updates taking too long so they cry to otm...who rush to update and therefore bugs occur because of mistakes....so blame those cry babies, not otm!

Lol. If otm is forced by 'cry babies' then they shouldn't be pushing updates. They are in control of when they release things. And like every update. They mess up. They had over 2 years to make this update perfect. Look at it now.

Don't get me wrong. The dl/frozen changes and the perma sit and the favorite cooking options are absolutely amazing . But the freezing. Lagging . Crashing . Tab closing bugs is ridiculous.

Re: Server Restart - 30 Minutes (2 PM) - Bug Fixes

#47
Muldar wrote:
Everything wrote:OTM's office rn

Image


Qa, code and me all sitting around a whiteboard.

Might be a late night.



Thank you. I’ll buy an extra bundle of plat on payday as a token of my appreciation!
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Relentlessly killing Bloodthorn in search of the hidden helmet that is buried deep in the coding of RNG. We would love to see you join us on our quest for the hidden helmet.

Re: Server Restart - 30 Minutes (2 PM) - Bug Fixes

#48
Wolfenstien wrote:
Jeffryluvsgrant wrote:And the reason big bugs happen...because people keep complaining updates taking too long so they cry to otm...who rush to update and therefore bugs occur because of mistakes....so blame those cry babies, not otm!

Lol. If otm is forced by 'cry babies' then they shouldn't be pushing updates. They are in control of when they release things. And like every update. They mess up. They had over 2 years to make this update perfect. Look at it now.

Don't get me wrong. The dl/frozen changes and the perma sit and the favorite cooking options are absolutely amazing . But the freezing. Lagging . Crashing . Tab closing bugs is ridiculous.



Pretty sure some issues aren’t detectable until its officially in the live version. Because obviously this wasn’t found in beta.
Proteus Prime 220 warrior from Novalis

Noblesse 191 ranger

Server 161 ranger from Chaos in Nuada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Furyion and 24 guests