Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - 30 Minutes (2 PM) - Bug Fixes

OTM's office rn

Qa, code and me all sitting around a whiteboard.

Might be a late night.
Suspected y'all were just on discussing and examining what was going on haha, this was a joke.

You guys have got it, I'm sure you'll get it done quickly.

In the meantime I shall sleep, and I look forward to playing this update after work tomorrow :)
Would you kindly?

Always game breaking bug every update and people say I was being negative . This lag is ridiculous and so bad when I can't even goto a boss without freezing 5 times.
More reset= more booses = more purenesses/gear
Not to mention more dkp
I dont mind it :D
Can't kill the bosses when every single person is freezing whole fight. And bosses randomly resetted since people are moving when they freeze and they lag into the wall resetting the boss. Ridiculous

Always game breaking bug every update and people say I was being negative . This lag is ridiculous and so bad when I can't even goto a boss without freezing 5 times.
Not to mention more dkp
Can't kill the bosses when every single person is freezing whole fight. And bosses randomly resetted since people are moving when they freeze and they lag into the wall resetting the boss. Ridiculous
just dont move much to avoid freeze is wat i did... its okish in arc so prot nd gele r doable too..
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Not to mention more dkp
On some devices a freeze just means game crashes too :/
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

And the reason big bugs happen...because people keep complaining updates taking too long so they cry to otm...who rush to update and therefore bugs occur because of mistakes....so blame those cry babies, not otm!
Lol. If otm is forced by 'cry babies' then they shouldn't be pushing updates. They are in control of when they release things. And like every update. They mess up. They had over 2 years to make this update perfect. Look at it now.

Don't get me wrong. The dl/frozen changes and the perma sit and the favorite cooking options are absolutely amazing . But the freezing. Lagging . Crashing . Tab closing bugs is ridiculous.

OTM's office rn

Qa, code and me all sitting around a whiteboard.

Might be a late night.

Thank you. I’ll buy an extra bundle of plat on payday as a token of my appreciation!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

And the reason big bugs happen...because people keep complaining updates taking too long so they cry to otm...who rush to update and therefore bugs occur because of mistakes....so blame those cry babies, not otm!
Lol. If otm is forced by 'cry babies' then they shouldn't be pushing updates. They are in control of when they release things. And like every update. They mess up. They had over 2 years to make this update perfect. Look at it now.

Don't get me wrong. The dl/frozen changes and the perma sit and the favorite cooking options are absolutely amazing . But the freezing. Lagging . Crashing . Tab closing bugs is ridiculous.

Pretty sure some issues aren’t detectable until its officially in the live version. Because obviously this wasn’t found in beta.