Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Garden is always Greener on the other side. Warning spoiler alert!

My oh my, how do I like the taste of this nasty veggie pie!?

Yes please, give me plenty!

The new garden zone is awesome, boss battles revamp the way we drop bosses with renewed combat system / environmental improvements like 20 sand tornados impeding path to jump happy boss dancing around like a frog on a hot plate. Mobs and map are well polished making up for the menu bug that makes accessing inventory super challenging in combat. Nevertheless, Gardens are greener on the other side even if they aren’t medicinal (a nod to those of you esoterically inclined enough to catch my drift).

Never before have I wanted carnivorous fly eater plants more than I want them now. More importantly, are you Team Reaper (red) or team Lich (blue)? Grind for the glory of what options await you. I’m already considered an arch nemesis of the Lich and am heavily pleased with just how much fun it is to hack my way to the next tier discovering what shops and quest lines open up ! Influence, factions, crazy boss battles. I have yet to see any server drop the plant boss aka Bloodthorn in gardens and post it on YouTube. Good luck to whatever server post it first...

Well done OTM, even though my highly anticipated 200 waters did not make gardens final cut. I know you’ll implement said waters in the next zone ;) ;). Oh yeah, almost forgot. Danu server. Ascension I believe has first official kill on this boss.

Re: Garden is always Greener on the other side. Warning spoiler alert!

The new garden zone is awesome, boss battles revamp the way we drop bosses with renewed combat system / environmental improvements like 20 sand tornados impeding path to jump happy boss dancing around like a frog on a hot plate. Mobs and map are well polished making up for the menu bug that makes accessing inventory super challenging in combat. Nevertheless, Gardens are greener on the other side even if they aren’t medicinal (a nod to those of you esoterically inclined enough to catch my drift).

Never before have I wanted carnivorous fly eater plants more than I want them now. More importantly, are you Team Reaper (red) or team Lich (blue)? Grind for the glory of what options await you. I’m already considered an arch nemesis of the Lich and am heavily pleased with just how much fun it is to hack my way to the next tier discovering what shops and quest lines open up ! Influence, factions, crazy boss battles. I have yet to see any server drop the plant boss aka Bloodthorn in gardens and post it on YouTube. Good luck to whatever server post it first...

Well done OTM, even though my highly anticipated 200 waters did not make gardens final cut. I know you’ll implement said waters in the next zone ;) ;). Oh yeah, almost forgot. Danu server. Ascension I believe has first official kill on this boss.
Faction bosses are very fun tbh. Many new and exciting mechanics and techniques, but they are fairly easy compared to BT, just need numbers. But still, first is first. Congratulations Danu!

Re: Garden is always Greener on the other side. Warning spoiler alert!

Faction bosses are very fun tbh. Many new and exciting mechanics and techniques, but they are fairly easy compared to BT, just need numbers. But still, first is first. Congratulations Danu!
It was really fun and fairly easy. We didn’t have many people ..only two of us had the quest and we were anxious lol ...to be fair though I’m not sure if Danu is first ..but it was the first new boss downed on Danu for sure :lol:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu