Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bugs in the new release

So far I’ve found:
Lots of freezing (all my clan complained at mord)
Menus exiting randomly
Mail not working
Trades automatically cancelling

May update if I find more
Fingal:
Liastar - 221
Ecosystem - 200
Luchtaine - 195
NameWasTaken - 190
Dylemma - 164
mre - 132
Rhiannon
chronus22 - 220
iBurn - 220
Thalric - 220
Emlyn - 220
MrJones - 221
NotACamper - 190
Amy T - 221
Amelia V - 220
REDALiCE - 220
ALiCEs EMOTiON - 172

Re: Bugs in the new release

Same. Biggest though is the lagging/freezing. Trade issue a couple times, but worked after 2nd or 3rd try, and yes, menus and map closing randomly. Also, haha, I got stuck in a wall and couldn't get out! But so far, I haven't heard anyone else with same issue, so maybe I'm just lucky ,lol
Luna OFallon
Druid - 215
Fae OFallon
Rogue - 162
Genesis
Lir

These issues are still occurring. OTM, are you planning some kind of fix for the bugs tonight? Or have you guys headed home for the night? (it's late in Scotland)
We are still looking into the issue but we won't be pushing any rushed fixes tonight.

Once we've looked into it further and reviewed the changes required we will update the community as to our plan going forward.

Big lagspikes in carrowmore (especially around the mord pit), trade issues and overall pretty laggy randomly and the most annoying thing is that menu's of area, clanlist, inventory etc close within 5 seconds and I have to reopen them 3 times before they are stable. Also when I die I get reset back to the ley, in the walls or behind the walls.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207