Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: GamesDead

Gardens update is not massive.

If there aren’t any regular updates every 2-3 months after gardens then the current player base that’s been loyal for all these years will get sick of this pattern.
Assuming bloodthorn is same respawn as gele, this may happen sooner than later
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

That’s why people really want the events to come back. They were really fun and creative and kept the players around for years. New fresh events i mean, not events like carrow carnage.
Please consider them @muldar and the team, im sure most people would love them

That’s why people really want the events to come back. They were really fun and creative and kept the players around for years. New fresh events i mean, not events like carrow carnage.
Please consider them @muldar and the team, im sure most people would love them
I'd like to see something like one or two sets of event bosses max a year (maybe one set in winter one in summer) that get added to the legacy spawn list, but be sure to keep seasonal hat quests rather than 2 a year for the collectors. Tbh that's all most players need to stay playing, a new boss or collector quest once in a while, and limiting it to two a year should still allow decent Dev time for perma updates? But idk I'm not otm lol
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Just keep making new bosses and dungeons zones or even events. We don’t need shady frustrating overpriced lux shops. We are tired of killing prot every day for 1000 plus days. Hurry and finish up on gardens. I know it’s been like building the pyramids but your almost there! Then start on a new dungeon and you will have peeps flocking in. Do another tower or sublevel dungeon next. Increase level cap 10 or 20 levels. Make all the mobs kelpies for all we care we just want new content and end game stuff to do level our toons have fun. Is anyone with me? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills but this is always how mmo’s that have been successful work.

I honestly think somehow (and personally Idk how it would be done without complications but I believe it can be done) we need to combine some servers
+1 the added comp to be Dom clan would change everything and everyone would rush back to game

I'd like to see something like one or two sets of event bosses max a year (maybe one set in winter one in summer) that get added to the legacy spawn list, but be sure to keep seasonal hat quests rather than 2 a year for the collectors. Tbh that's all most players need to stay playing, a new boss or collector quest once in a while, and limiting it to two a year should still allow decent Dev time for perma updates? But idk I'm not otm lol
While I would agree that this would be nice, keep in mind that designing new bosses, loot, and encounters all take time. So Gardens have taken how long to design and build, a year? Probably quite a bit longer for planning. Adding new encounters yearly would probably double that time, so essentially yes, we could possibly have limited events back, but anything permanent for the game would take twice as long...

Keep in mind that if you ask for 1-2 more bosses, you are actually asking for 4-8 bosses. OTM won’t release event content just for the top tier of players, they will design and plan bosses for all 4 sections, regardless of the effectiveness of that strategy lol. Granted it’s mostly just taking the same numbers and just modifying them, but still. Lotta numbers..
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

While I would agree that this would be nice, keep in mind that designing new bosses, loot, and encounters all take time. So Gardens have taken how long to design and build, a year? Probably quite a bit longer for planning. Adding new encounters yearly would probably double that time, so essentially yes, we could possibly have limited events back, but anything permanent for the game would take twice as long...

Keep in mind that if you ask for 1-2 more bosses, you are actually asking for 4-8 bosses. OTM won’t release event content just for the top tier of players, they will design and plan bosses for all 4 sections, regardless of the effectiveness of that strategy lol. Granted it’s mostly just taking the same numbers and just modifying them, but still. Lotta numbers..
Keep in mind that the majority of current legacy bosses are either already existing mobs made bigger, a blue otherworld obelisk, or just mordris/jotun in a different color, so doing the same with crap from tower or gardens wouldnt be that difficult from a design standpoint
Keep in mind they only need to make one version of loot and just tier it on a scaling system, like 200 stat for godly, 180 for imp 160 royal and down to 20 for minor, and with crit ability a stat that can be added on gear (which is a bit disappointing they didn't for bloodthorn loot). None of these bosses have to have an omg factor, they just have to be something different for players to do.
Or otm can up the pace of permanent updates (if they can, I have no knowledge of if they can or cant)
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

I honestly think somehow (and personally Idk how it would be done without complications but I believe it can be done) we need to combine some servers
+1 the added comp to be Dom clan would change everything and everyone would rush back to game
OTM would have to take the time to look at every server and compare all eg clans and typical tone of raid kills which would be a large task. If they didn't, you'd just end up with the same 1 clan dominating the server and possibly causing a lot more drama than benefits. Essentially you have more players fighting over limited bosses.

I know some clans only take players once they hit 200+ plus and might quit killing mord and hrung because of the cg boss. But you still have enough clans they have players in the sub 180s that the clans will still be killing mord and hrung for those clan mates while also killing bt boss for drops for the 210+ player. I'm not convinced that the bt boss is going to make a lot of clans want to stop killing the other bosses.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I agree with the comments here.

The game seems to be dying or has died on some servers. I've been trying to get some of my mates to play and they get bored after a while as there aren't any events or what not to do, that in combination with high prices from the shops and and the lack of players to help lower levelled ones :/

Surely it would be easier to have less servers and more players as opposed to more servers and less players in it?

I reckon a merging of servers if def the way to go or something similar. Also, why not put how active each server is when you got to play or create a new character?