Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gearing

On Tara in our two dom clans we still have rolls (sigh). Its random who gets the drop and we roll by class so usually the class which has least numbers wins everything. Rangers and Rogues suffer the most though. Would not recommend you use it. We have to buy stuff like lexicons and dl drops off our clanmates who love overpricing them, or win it at a boss which is a miricle by itself.
You guys sell quest armor drops between ur selves? How tf does that work ?
Basically you sell your gear to other clannies. Thats how it is meant to work
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

On Donn, only 1 clan can gear you, really. You get dl/edl in 1-4 months, usually. Depends on how much you play and boss. Anyone can join.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

On Tara in our two dom clans we still have rolls (sigh). Its random who gets the drop and we roll by class so usually the class which has least numbers wins everything. Rangers and Rogues suffer the most though. Would not recommend you use it. We have to buy stuff like lexicons and dl drops off our clanmates who love overpricing them, or win it at a boss which is a miricle by itself.
So why even be in a clan if activity isn't rewarded and everyone just profits off each other based on who has the best dice rolls?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So why even be in a clan if activity isn't rewarded and everyone just profits off each other based on who has the best dice rolls?
Thats about what ive tried to explain to leaders in one sentance. I 100% agree with you
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

Thats about what ive tried to explain to leaders in one sentance. I 100% agree with you
This is ridiculous lol, i’d sug you xfer out unless u already got decent gear here

That sounds horrible...
World: Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Rob155: 225 Warrior
Robsranger: 226 Ranger
Robtherogue: 190 Locker

On Donn, only 1 clan can gear you, really. You get dl/edl in 1-4 months, usually. Depends on how much you play and boss. Anyone can join.
Does that account for weapons as Well?
It is usually a few months longer for edl offhandb If only for the shortage of crowns. And also that long to make sure we get our worth out of anyone who comes to get geared and then leaves.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

cmon now u need time to get to 180 especially wen u starting new... so 1-4 months will be hard.... if i exclude my nublife thn ye i got edl offhand in lil more thn 2 months after joining the clan
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Gathering drops needed for gear is best done through clans. That said, some can afford to buy said drops in ah. Clan gear drops access vary based on activity level or popularity. Gear sets like DL, EDL, and Dol Goch really get expensive without end game clans that are constantly locking and winning tower bosses, necro, mordy, hrungir, 180 camping etc...