Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Battlemounts

Got a few questions
Is lvling the mount ability worth it?
How many of u actually use your mounts at bosses?
If u do, do u use whistles when it dies?
yes,
yes, I use it at the bosses,
no, I visit castle and give 100 gold instead of plat.

this is my lvl 5 silver horse

Ranger 227+

I use mine more for a means of speed boost rather than skill. So for ranger my level 6 horse works well for bolas. In terms of whistles I just visit castle after every boss
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

I use mine primarily for travelling and leveling.
Definitely worth it, even if you are only leveling the ability while playing.
Usually castle revive though it might be worth doing a free plat offer just to have some mount whistles on hand.

war mount is best for travelling and lixing..those extra dps quickens ur kill per mob thus gaining more bar per elixir..as for using on boss i suggest not to as most boss are tough and u can die like 20 times while doing boss or atleast i do,especially at prot lol

They add points to stats so obviously it adds to your dps. Seen people do some really nice crits too with wolf and horse skills. Wish there was a leader board for it!

I actually like the bear skill, it can absorb decent chunks of damage if you time it for when mob casting a powerful skill, or just use it for running places without dying. The skill evades are nice to have too.

Some bosses you might want to dismount depending how survivable you are. So for rogues probably not worth using it, but as a ranger I'm often still mounted at the end of a fight except for maybe unox and gele.
Werd - 226 Ranger
Meavy Hetal - 202 Warrior
Server: Donn - Clan: Concordiia

The mounts are particularly significant until the boss is locked. With maxed ability at level 220 and using a top tier wolf or horse, the instant-cast skill can do near 5k damage, and crit near 10k (with lures and/or shatter this is the max hit I've seen on a mob).

Whistles are only worth using if you can cast the skill again before lock. And if you die while leveling somewhere deep in carrow/tower.

People who disregard the skill or overall significance of mounted combat always have a low tier mount/low ability and don't know what they're missing out on.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

People who disregard the skill or overall significance of mounted combat always have a low tier mount/low ability and don't know what they're missing out on.
I decided to sell my 85/30 Boar and buy gear while using my Bounty tokens to get the lowest tier Elk up to level 5. That was a filler just so that i would have a decent mount in the meantime while saving for a top tier mount.

Levelling my Elk ability so that when I get my top tier Elk I won't be missing out on anything.
Would you kindly?

Lvl 5 silver wolf, 1970 ability 3400 piercing damage every 45s. Usually only get to cast 2-3 times in lockfights since it’s always messy but it’s certainly useful. And I don’t have a weapon mount so main way of travel. I don’t use whistles (pls make them easier to get). As it is currently I wouldn’t recommend a tier 4 mount unless you can really afford it.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid