Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

CG Inaugurational Tournament

Throughout history great empires have celebrated historic events with games or contests.

To celebrate the historic opening of the Corrupred Gardens I, Michael Artisan (in association with Artisan Entertainment LLC), will be holding a Contest of Champions. All on the server are welcome to compete.

"But High Overlord Michael, that will be unfair. High levels will have an advantage over low levels."

Silence peasant. I have not finished explaining. Each main will make an alt (of any class) that they will level up to level 10. Not level 9, not level 11.....level 10. You may gear it however you want to, but it must be level 10. Your allowed to submit 1 level 10 toon.

Need OTM to give me a release date so I can tighten up the details.

There will be a registration fee of 5k to test your mettle. The overall winner takes all of the registration fees (minus a 5% administration fee) and will earn the title of "Garden Lord" (we can work on that).
Last edited by Artisan on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Re: CG Inaugurational Tournament

Throughout history great empires have celebrated historic events with games or contests.

To celebrate the historic opening of the Corrupred Gardens I, Michael Artisan (in association with Artisan Entertainment LLC), will be holding a Contest of Champions. All on the server are welcome to compete.

"But High Overlord Michael, that will be unfair. High levels will have an advantage over low levels."

Silence peasant. I have not finished explaining. Each main will make an alt (of any class) that they will level up to level 10. Not level 9, not level 11.....level 10. You may hear it however you want to, but it must be level 10. Your allowed to submit 1 level 10 toon.

Need OTM to give me a release date so I can tighten up the details.

There will be a registration fee of 5k to test your mettle. The overall winner takes all of the registration fees (minus a 5% administration fee) and will earn the title of "Garden Lord" (we can work on that).
This seems like a single server event correct?

This seems like a single server event correct?
Likely yes unless they want to make a tournament server
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Love this idea! I love community ran events.

We'll offer up a small prize to the winner as well! And any other server that hosts. We'll need to make a sign up thread for each server to hold tourney hosts accountable. ;)
So is this a thread I’m making or is OTM?

Also I’m not sure if all on the server who might want to participate are on forums.

The way I was thinking is that i’d need participants to send a mail in game from their mains listing the name and class of the lvl 10 alt they were submitting. They we break it done tournament style in 1-1 battles. My original idea was a battle royal where everyone slugged it out simultaneously and last person standing wins......but time zones. Maybe I could do 2 battle royals 12 hours apart......then the winners face each other on the day of Corrupted Gardens release.

Ideas?

Guardian Deity of Danu

Love this idea! I love community ran events.

We'll offer up a small prize to the winner as well! And any other server that hosts. We'll need to make a sign up thread for each server to hold tourney hosts accountable. ;)
So is this a thread I’m making or is OTM?

Also I’m not sure if all on the server who might want to participate are on forums.

The way I was thinking is that i’d need participants to send a mail in game from their mains listing the name and class of the lvl 10 alt they were submitting. They we break it done tournament style in 1-1 battles. My original idea was a battle royal where everyone slugged it out simultaneously and last person standing wins......but time zones. Maybe I could do 2 battle royals 12 hours apart......then the winners face each other on the day of Corrupted Gardens release.

Ideas?
I might have a look into creating an official thread and sign up sheet but if the community would like to get the ball rolling we would love to assist.

It would be great to hear more community ideas for events we could host with the launch of Corrupted Gardens.

Me and Taps Aff already have a few things planned ;)

Sounds super fun, but I think there should be restrictions on gear in order for fights to truly be fair lol. Lvl 10 warrior with a few lesser and greater skill rings and a torc of protection vs a fully decked out lvl 10 warrior with midsummer armor, heroic set, bloodlust helm, lux shield, royal/grand skill rings, etc... bit unfair lol. If everyone was running around with the same or similar gear things would be much more interesting
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Sounds super fun, but I think there should be restrictions on gear in order for fights to truly be fair lol. Lvl 10 warrior with a few lesser and greater skill rings and a torc of protection vs a fully decked out lvl 10 warrior with midsummer armor, heroic set, bloodlust helm, lux shield, royal/grand skill rings, etc... bit unfair lol. If everyone was running around with the same or similar gear things would be much more interesting
Rip nuada also
Hi