Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Legendary fishing fashion

Sorry I've only just noticed this thread.

Afraid to say you may have hit a patch of bad luck over the past few months, Golden Noden drop rates have not been altered with the Winter Update (double checked with design)
The Ling were added as a seasonal alternative to gaining nodens and for our fishing competition. Ling are on a separate spawn point specifically created for them to prevent adjusting normal drop rates.

Ling will be removed with the next update so this will be your last chance to catch them! (They prefer the cold)

I'll pass your fashion feedback on to Art as we are looking to do more exciting particle effects in future :)
Thanks, yeah. I Suspected the ling would disappear, just wanted verification on that point. And as to the nodens, I was leveling up through when I was catching them so I was hitting each zone, leveling I mostly stayed in fingals and carrow, rarely lirs. Now I’ll change up my fishing to the other zones and perhaps I’ll see an increase. Thanks.

As to the fashion, the cooking fashion looks great, as to the fishing fashion, I was expecting something different since the shimmering fish have an effect I was thinking it would be similar, and the hand of noden rod looks pretty good as well, but the hand of noden rod together with the legendary fashion doesn’t really match, and looks odd together like a mismatched piece of fashion. I wouldn’t think they would go together if I didn’t already know. Especially since both are described as legendary fishing items. It will grow on me in time. I mean it’s just me who has this fashion so there is that. Lol.

Oh will there be any fishing content in gardens? From my preview of it on YouTube I didn’t see any water so I’m guessing not.
No worries, I too have become victim to the "I swear these drop rates have changed" ideology in other games.

Thanks for the fashion feedback, greatly appreciated.

No fishing in the Corrupted Gardens update but we may be looking to add further fishing content beyond the garden ;)

Ah,hate to be a thorn in your side, but the effect is similar, I suppose, to the noden rod though it has a light blue color similar to the scintillating effect of the fashion except the rod effect moves a lot quicker and has a motion sense to it when moved. My dog is black and in the sun he has a purplish/light blue sheen to him. Had it been like the rod light blue it would had worked better as a fashion, as black and a scintillating gold effect doesn’t look all that appealing. As pictured below you can see. This gives it the mismatched look I was talking about, if that makes more sense. Just wanted to be clear so the art team doesn’t laugh at my feedback saying that the effects are similar. And blue works better with fishing than gold as it’s dealing with water. Had the description of the fashion been included I may have made a different choice but it was just generic and gave zero details about it.

Re: Legendary fishing fashion

This is what I thought I would get.

Fashioned from the scales of legendary fish, sewn together with the finest silken fishing lines, and blessed with the glowing might of Nodens, the God of fishing. This fashion is truly befit to be worn only by legendary anglers.

This is what I got

Practical fishing attire only worn by legendary anglers.