Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Chocolate Maclir

Does anyone else notice this is bugged?

I get a error message

Applied TEXT_ID_NOT_FOUND54, 6059 on Zenaku
Chocolate Lord Maclir used

It's supposed to boost wisdom ability by 1000.

I have 1500/2221
I use the Maclir
I get 1500/3221.

Doesn't that make my chances worse?
Last edited by Zenaku on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Re: Chocolate Maclir

lol thats what boost in ch is..except str all boost mainly caster(vit,focus) ammy/lux and all are useless...it gave u a boost of 1k wisdom but didnt fill it up,just made ur storage large with is useless...otm really should add the boost instead of making storage more..muldar can i hear ur view on it?i know changing this will make redesign of most of items skills and all..but in other games i played i have experience a boost means add,example vit boost boot gives 10% vit boost adding hp directly instead of storage cause adding storage is basically of no point.only ch is different and imo not a good system on this

this mainly affects lux skill like shinestone focus ammy boost 300 focus for 15 sec,some vit ammy or brace that boost vit goes X amount boost but mainly useless cause u cant fill that boost with out restore and since restore cant be spam and got cool down filling that boost to 100% is kinda impossible

this mainly affects lux skill like shinestone focus ammy boost 300 focus for 15 sec,some vit ammy or brace that boost vit goes X amount boost but mainly useless cause u cant fill that boost with out restore and since restore cant be spam and got cool down filling that boost to 100% is kinda impossible
No I just had others try it and it filled it up. Not increased storage
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Point isn't to add more energy, it's to add more focus. More focus = more damage
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Point isn't to add more energy, it's to add more focus. More focus = more damage
oh yeah thats a good point :)