Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anytime happening for toon character transfer?

If your concern is about gold and items there’s always a solution for those little things. And financial game wise, otm would rather to see players active instead of quiting or jumping into other mmo games. This has nothing to do with fresh starts but to keep your customers in the circle.
With the new xp curve you can get 220 in 2 weeks no sweat. About the same time it would take to earn trust and get to know leaders or a clan on a new server to join.
At the very most I wouldn’t mind the ability to xfer gold, but items are too server specific. It is so easy to relevel and get that fresh start you want to get away from a problematic old server
You must have bare cash and time to do 2 weeks lol
And Adderall
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

With the new xp curve you can get 220 in 2 weeks no sweat. About the same time it would take to earn trust and get to know leaders or a clan on a new server to join.
At the very most I wouldn’t mind the ability to xfer gold, but items are too server specific. It is so easy to relevel and get that fresh start you want to get away from a problematic old server
And Adderall
And no life
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

And Adderall
And no life
I'm not convinced that most people really spend they're spare time doing that meaningful of activities. Time spent on Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, playing other video games etc all kinda fall in the same catagory as playing ch.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

And Adderall
And no life
I'm not convinced that most people really spend they're spare time doing that meaningful of activities. Time spent on Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, playing other video games etc all kinda fall in the same catagory as playing ch.
Time spent on Christmas forum: 5mins on the toilet seat at work :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I just hope it comes soon than expected for everyone’s sake.
People been saying that since I joined the forums and started the game 5 years ago. There are just too many problems. I think something needs to be done (I.E. transfering gold or cross server trade windows that function like current xfers so items stay on same server). But a full blown move toon from A to B with all the stuff just doesn't sound pragmatic.

Also 2 weeks is a lot of work, I'll admit lol... I have 30 pages of essays I need to write and read support material for this weekend too (yay finals week...). But a month is still not that bad in the grand scheme of a game, and especially in the grand scheme of earning a rep on that server and joining/achieving clansman status in a clan there.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at