Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Everytime I gather

This game has officially entered into a certain realm of nostalgia that I enjoy with so many other great titles.

Everytime I need some resources for cooking, I'll take a little trip to Lir's Reach. Sometimes I forget that my sound is on and the music hits me and takes me back.

I remember first downloading this game when the highest level player was in the teens and duskwinther was "end game"

Back when experience charms were still for sale on the lux vendor but nobody could even afford to open the lux shop (20k minimum gold)

Back when heroes landing was still apart of the lirs reach zone and everything looked much more different. There was a road to the west of the castle that took you around to crookback. The graveyard was super basic with a simple moseluem structure to enter duskwinther. The docks were just a few wooden boards with some old man who promised of a day when ships may return.

Lirs looked much different back then... but the music seems to be the same and I love it everytime it hits my ears. I crank the volume and try to gather as much wheat as I can for my evening of cookery.

Thanks OTM for creating, maintaining, and continuing to improve this amazing game. I had no idea how much you guys would stick with this game when I first got on board but I'm glad to say you've exceeded my wildest expectations for a mobile developer and... you're game is now firmly in a nostalgic place for me,right along with EverQuest. I look forward to many more years of playing and seeing what OTM can do with this gem of a mobile app.

Re: Everytime I gather

This game has officially entered into a certain realm of nostalgia that I enjoy with so many other great titles.

Everytime I need some resources for cooking, I'll take a little trip to Lir's Reach. Sometimes I forget that my sound is on and the music hits me and takes me back.

I remember first downloading this game when the highest level player was in the teens and duskwinther was "end game"

Back when experience charms were still for sale on the lux vendor but nobody could even afford to open the lux shop (20k minimum gold)

Back when heroes landing was still apart of the lirs reach zone and everything looked much more different. There was a road to the west of the castle that took you around to crookback. The graveyard was super basic with a simple moseluem structure to enter duskwinther. The docks were just a few wooden boards with some old man who promised of a day when ships may return.

Lirs looked much different back then... but the music seems to be the same and I love it everytime it hits my ears. I crank the volume and try to gather as much wheat as I can for my evening of cookery.

Thanks OTM for creating, maintaining, and continuing to improve this amazing game. I had no idea how much you guys would stick with this game when I first got on board but I'm glad to say you've exceeded my wildest expectations for a mobile developer and... you're game is now firmly in a nostalgic place for me,right along with EverQuest. I look forward to many more years of playing and seeing what OTM can do with this gem of a mobile app.
+1 I remember when I had my first plat purchase and I bought like 400 in plat and gave most of it away thinking that it was just fun not even knowing I was giving away hundreds of dollars at the time that would be worth a bunch of gold now and I remember getting my first growth reselling to shop then getting a shrink and repeating until they were gone from shop #bringthemtoandroidforaweek

Haha the music always reminds me of the time me and my friends were driving around after a weekend of camping.
We had just picked up old staff member Goron and he was telling us how he got an interview with a games company working on a title called 3D MMO Celtic Heroes.
Little did I know a few years late I too would be working there. Always brings back that memory.

Many thanks! Posts like this are what makes it all worth it! :)

Would be nice to see the old lirs again for even a day :D
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Would be nice to see the old lirs again for even a day :D
There is a way

youtu.be/hREQ9R7UBJk
Holy crap that was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Crazy to think how far the game has come along since those humble beginnings. Even your video, old and as filled with nostalgia as it is, still has a lot of patches in it since the original release. Before the meteoric and warden armors were ever a thing.

Seeing that old map style and the enemy health bar was nuts. I forgot that the huge words used to pop up like that when you looted something.