Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rules

Easiest fix: don’t break the rules, and you won’t have to find out!!

OTM has said before that they won’t really go into detail about the different levels, because then people will try to find ways around them, and complain if OTM doesn’t treat similar cases the same way. Basically, since each case is pretty much different, the punishment is different. For example, if someone is verbally abusive to someone, and gets reported for it, OTM needs to decide what to do. If they look back in the person’s chat logs and sees that this is the first time it’s happened, they might just warn them. If they see that this person has said similar things in the past repeatedly, the consequences would be harsher.

tl;dr,
1. OTM can’t be specific about the different types of infractions because every case is different.
2. Use common sense and you will have nothing to worry about
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

OTM has said before that they won’t really go into detail about the different levels, because then people will try to find ways around them, and complain if OTM doesn’t treat similar cases the same way. Basically, since each case is pretty much different, the punishment is different. For example, if someone is verbally abusive to someone, and gets reported for it, OTM needs to decide what to do. If they look back in the person’s chat logs and sees that this is the first time it’s happened, they might just warn them. If they see that this person has said similar things in the past repeatedly, the consequences would be harsher.

tl;dr,
1. OTM can’t be specific about the different types of infractions because every case is different.
Must have missed where they said they wouldn't go into it I usually try avoiding trouble anyway but I prefer to know exactly what is expected of me so I can deliver properly

tl;dr,
Must have missed where they said they wouldn't go into it I usually try avoiding trouble anyway but I prefer to know exactly what is expected of me so I can deliver properly
I would suggest reading the ToS if you want to know “what is expected of you” because as Guthix mentioned who cares if a case is minor or major? A wrong-doing is a wrong-doing regardless of type.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

tl;dr,
I would suggest reading the ToS if you want to know “what is expected of you” because as Guthix mentioned who cares if a case is minor or major? A wrong-doing is a wrong-doing regardless of type.
If that is the case 99% of game should be banned because who cares if a wrongdoing is minor or major lol

If that is the case 99% of game should be banned because who cares if a wrongdoing is minor or major lol
Just read the ToS. It's the fastest way to learn rather than waiting for someone to go and Google the ToS and post them.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

First of all I doubt 99% of the playerbase has broken the ToS...I know I for sure haven’t. Second of all, banning is the last level of punishments.

Most of the ToS is just common sense stuff that most games have. Don’t share account details, don’t trade things for rl money, don’t insult people, etc. Like Zyz said, just go and read the ToS yourself if you are really interested in what you shouldn’t do.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Looks like folks have this covered.

Don't break the rules and you don't have anything to worry about. We will not be going into details as we don't want people looking for loopholes. Everything is case by case. Guthix pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Looks like folks have this covered.

Don't break the rules and you don't have anything to worry about. We will not be going into details as we don't want people looking for loopholes. Everything is case by case. Guthix pretty much hit the nail on the head.
I think the reasons posts like this are made is to ensure fair treatment and non bias decisions. I personally see some difference between the sister and normal office and people are probably experiencing that also which may be why these posts are made
Hi