Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highland warriors

I got an email for ios, but Im on android lol. I tried downloading the Highland Warriors app from google play but I got a 505 error.
You gonna need to uninstall the ch in order to get beta somehow is affecting the game and always comes up the 505 error

I'll talk to Programming and see if there is anything we can do to fix the issue.

We might not be able to implement anything in time for this beta but it may be possible for the next.

I'll update the thread once we've had a look into it further.
Mr.M where is the email??? :D
I got an email, for iOS, but I'm on Android haha wth
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Same here, my toon didn't copy over for beta. I applied twice for beta. Once when I was using my old iOS phone, and another when I changed to android. I'm hoping it didn't mess it up.
Rosmerta
223 Druid - Graced
211 Mage - Ember

If you applied for beta with an iOS character (regardless of whether you play with an Android device) you will have been migrated to the iOS server (and vice versa).

Much like the previous beta test, the Corrupted Gardens Open Beta is unfortunately not cross platform due to the volume of testers we have applying.

The world you selected on sign up will have determined if you received a Testflight email or not.

ANDROID TESTERS
If you are having issues loading the build please attempt to clear cache and data, this will allow you to redownload the patch manifest.

505 error will require you to uninstall the live build prior to installing Highland Warriors (we are looking into resolving this issue for future betas).

If you applied for beta with an iOS character (regardless of whether you play with an Android device) you will have been migrated to the iOS server (and vice versa).

Much like the previous beta test, the Corrupted Gardens Open Beta is unfortunately not cross platform due to the volume of testers we have applying.

The world you selected on sign up will have determined if you received a Testflight email or not.

ANDROID TESTERS
If you are having issues loading the build please attempt to clear cache and data, this will allow you to redownload the patch manifest.

505 error will require you to uninstall the live build prior to installing Highland Warriors (we are looking into resolving this issue for future betas).
Well that stinks. My Rogue is from when I was on iOS. Explains why I got a testflight email haha

So for future reference if I apply with one of the characters I have recently made on Android but using my old iOS account will they be able to play in the Android Beta? Or would I need to use one of my Android accounts?
Would you kindly?