Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Highland warriors

We shouldn't have to delete Celtic heroes to play the beta app. Everytime we try download it we always get some kind of error like error 505 or something. Why is this and why hasn't it been fixed by now because I've had it previously and its very annoying....
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Re: Highland warriors

We shouldn't have to delete Celtic heroes to play the beta app. Everytime we try download it we always get some kind of error like error 505 or something. Why is this and why hasn't it been fixed by now because I've had it previously and its very annoying....
U have a beta email?
Hi

I'll talk to Programming and see if there is anything we can do to fix the issue.

We might not be able to implement anything in time for this beta but it may be possible for the next if it is a resolvable issue.

I'll update the thread once we've had a look into it further.

Great news but this problem has been outstanding for at least 2 years and it would have been nice to have been sorted by now.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

I'll talk to Programming and see if there is anything we can do to fix the issue.

We might not be able to implement anything in time for this beta but it may be possible for the next.

I'll update the thread once we've had a look into it further.
when are beta emails being sent
Hi

Emails will be sent when we have confirmation the build has passed review (Today or tomorrow).

It is still currently sitting in the queue but Apple have a very fast turn over for beta clients.
can i assume characters have been copied?
Hi