Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Highland warriors

#1
We shouldn't have to delete Celtic heroes to play the beta app. Everytime we try download it we always get some kind of error like error 505 or something. Why is this and why hasn't it been fixed by now because I've had it previously and its very annoying....
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Re: Highland warriors

#2
offiues wrote:We shouldn't have to delete Celtic heroes to play the beta app. Everytime we try download it we always get some kind of error like error 505 or something. Why is this and why hasn't it been fixed by now because I've had it previously and its very annoying....

U have a beta email?
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Highland warriors

#4
I'll talk to Programming and see if there is anything we can do to fix the issue.

We might not be able to implement anything in time for this beta but it may be possible for the next if it is a resolvable issue.

I'll update the thread once we've had a look into it further.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Highland warriors

#5
Great news but this problem has been outstanding for at least 2 years and it would have been nice to have been sorted by now.
Sneakalistia
Level 226 Rogue, Proud General of Clan Concordiia on Donn
Level 227 Ranger Arrolistia First full Doch Gul ranger on Donn
Level 220 Druid Healalistia

Image

Re: Highland warriors

#6
Muldar wrote:I'll talk to Programming and see if there is anything we can do to fix the issue.

We might not be able to implement anything in time for this beta but it may be possible for the next.

I'll update the thread once we've had a look into it further.

Mr.M where is the email??? :D
Image
Ranger 227+
Image

Re: Highland warriors

#7
Muldar wrote:I'll talk to Programming and see if there is anything we can do to fix the issue.

We might not be able to implement anything in time for this beta but it may be possible for the next.

I'll update the thread once we've had a look into it further.

when are beta emails being sent
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Highland warriors

#8
Emails will be sent when we have confirmation the build has passed review (Today or tomorrow).

It is still currently sitting in the queue but Apple have a very fast turn over for beta clients.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Highland warriors

#10
Muldar wrote:Emails will be sent when we have confirmation the build has passed review (Today or tomorrow).

It is still currently sitting in the queue but Apple have a very fast turn over for beta clients.

can i assume characters have been copied?
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests