Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Help decide a clan dispute

bob the mage wrote:
Sweefish wrote:Should pineapple be a topping for pizza? We’ve been arguing for a while in clan chat.

Scientifically chemists, chefs, and biologists concluded overhelemly that the chemical properties associated with taste and pineapple+pizza do not go together and that humans should not find pineapple on pizza appetizing or “tasty.” If you do ur DNA prob mutated :P

I’ll add some articles to prove this in a bit

Guess I’m more evolved than anyone who doesn’t like pineapple pizza. Since my DNA is muted and I’m now more evolved, I conclude that anyone who doesn’t like pineapple pizza is a undeveloped human being. Let the discrimination against pineapple pizza haters begin
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Zkills wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Sweefish wrote:Should pineapple be a topping for pizza? We’ve been arguing for a while in clan chat.

Scientifically chemists, chefs, and biologists concluded overhelemly that the chemical properties associated with taste and pineapple+pizza do not go together and that humans should not find pineapple on pizza appetizing or “tasty.” If you do ur DNA prob mutated :P

Guess I’m more evolved than anyone who doesn’t like pineapple pizza. Since my DNA is muted and I’m now more evolved, I conclude that anyone who doesn’t like pineapple pizza is a undeveloped human being. Let the discrimination against pineapple pizza haters begin

(This is good. I like you)
Pizzazz 220 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion
Truffles 216 druid - Gwydion

Zkills wrote:
bob the mage wrote:

They once said the same thing about the dodo bird.
;)

Oh look at this new creature! It’s DNA has mutated into this cool thing, it’s new so it must be the newly developed bird! All others are under developed!
:lol: :P
;)
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

krummy9552 wrote:
THEONLYDICE wrote:Pineapple on pizza is utterly disgusting. It's a horrendous plague taking many people by storm! What you enjoy on your pizza is what you think and if you like pineapple, then that's ok. But FRUIT and PIZZA DON'T mix for me and many people.

Tomato is a fruit ._. js hehe

Lugh: -Pegasus-
Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Free Plat
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.