Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Help decide a clan dispute

Pineapple on pizza is utterly disgusting. It's a horrendous plague taking many people by storm! What you enjoy on your pizza is what you think and if you like pineapple, then that's ok. But FRUIT and PIZZA DON'T mix for me and many people.
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Some people may be disgusted by pineapple pizza but I think I heard something about pea and mayonnaise pizza a while back..... People are getting way too "creative."
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

Should pineapple be a topping for pizza? We’ve been arguing for a while in clan chat.
Scientifically chemists, chefs, and biologists concluded overhelemly that the chemical properties associated with taste and pineapple+pizza do not go together and that humans should not find pineapple on pizza appetizing or “tasty.” If you do ur DNA prob mutated :P

I’ll add some articles to prove this in a bit
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Pineapple on pizza is utterly disgusting. It's a horrendous plague taking many people by storm! What you enjoy on your pizza is what you think and if you like pineapple, then that's ok. But FRUIT and PIZZA DON'T mix for me and many people.
Tomato is a fruit ._. js hehe
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Tomato is a fruit ._. js hehe
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Should pineapple be a topping for pizza? We’ve been arguing for a while in clan chat.
Scientifically chemists, chefs, and biologists concluded overhelemly that the chemical properties associated with taste and pineapple+pizza do not go together and that humans should not find pineapple on pizza appetizing or “tasty.” If you do ur DNA prob mutated :P

I’ll add some articles to prove this in a bit
And I thought you were a good egg -.-
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion